Hacking Which Flashcard should I get?

Mr.Homelesshobo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have been wanting to get a flashcard for my 3ds lately because of the lack of gba and super Nintendo games on the eshop. But there are two flash cards and I am not sure which one I should choose.

Should I get the Gateway card if I want to play DS games, super nintendo games, gba games, and maybe 3ds games? Or should I just get the Supercard?

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway for 3DS roms only works on firmware4.1-4.5

DSTwo is the way to go for everything else

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
suggest to buy gateway 3ds! Gateway 3ds also can run GBA games! For SNES games, gateway has Blargsnes to run snes games! Though supercard dstwo is the best card to support gba and snes!

gateway 3DS can run GBA games via rom injection, but the emulation speed is so crappy slow, that even stating the fact, that it does run them is kinda wrong, especially if you use it to convince someone to buy it for that reason ....
gateway team is still working on a solution of their own to make them run properly (at least they are trying to do so, no promises)

Colinson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vote for dstwo card if you already get most of your 3ds roms and i have it for about 1 year now, everything is fine till now: http://www.r4depot.com/10-supercard-dstwo-for-nintendo-dsldsi3ds3ds-xl2ds.html . For gba roms, then dstwo is the best, it has best available SNES/GBA emulators, also cheap than gateway 3ds, the most important is that it don't need to only work on v4.1-4.5 3ds. Do some researching before getting your card, there are many fake site in the market now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: