Gaming Which EU 100% confirmed games will you get at launch?

Which EU 100% confirmed games will you get at launch?

• Total voters

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious.

For me, it's Modnation Racers and only modnation racers, purely financial reasons. MNR was great on PS3, but terrible on PSP due to the fact the PSP really wasn't powerful enough (nor had enough storage space on UMD) to run it as well as the PS3. All previews of the Vita version indicate it'll be bigger than the PS3 version, and it's even cross compatible with all PS3 content, so all tracks and characters will be downloadable on Day 1. No official word of if it'll be cross-playable with PS3 yet, but that'll just be a nice extra imo if it has it.

But yea, I can only afford one game on launch, and even to do that I'll need to see some of my 3DS games (most like including Mario Kart 7), so MNR it is for me.

Also, Everyone will be able to see the choices you picked, so if you picked both "I'm not getting a Vita and/or any Vita games at launch.", and a game in some psuedo effort to support a series you like, we'll know.

EDIT: Opera buggy as hell with making polls here it seems, got it all good though, minus section.... it'll be moved when a mod sees the report.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How the F&%$ did this get in PSP, I know I picked Vita.....

Horray, Opera bugs...... reporting to move.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Out of the games listed on your poll I'm getting Gravity Rush, Little Deviants, ModNation Racers, and Uncharted all on day 1. I already have these games, as well as others preordered.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I'm getting Gravity Rush at launch and maybe Uncharted. I really wanted an RPG to last me until other stuff comes out.
If FF Type-0 is localized by February I'll download that on PSN on my Vita too.
I hope Vita gets PS2 games as downloads like PSP got PS1 games.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not EU, but i'll be grabbing Gravity Rush as my launch title. I was on the fence about getting a launch Vita, but now that I see a solid title I want to play, i'll be getting it.

I might check out ModNation Racers but i'll probably just wait for more titles to launch for the vita instead.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I went to GAME to check out the preorder list and Gravity Rush isn't on it which is really disappointing as it's the only game I really wanted.
I was up for Uncharted but I have a feeling it's going to be a very short game on the Vita.
So I guess I'll be going for Escape Plan and maybe Shinibodo and of course if Gravity Rush is announced for UK I'll get that instead of Shinibodo.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Definitely Motorstorm, I really liked the PSP version, pleasantly surprised. Furthermore I'll wait for reviews on Wipeout, MNR and Uncharted and then maybe buy them.
Just read a (short) preview of Motorstorm RC, and they weren't really that positive of the game's replayability. No multiplayer apparently, something that's essential IMHO in a racing game, even if it's a launch title. They have ghosts though, so that's a very good mode nonetheless. I'm not so sure of picking it up now though, I'll wait till some reviews pop up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning