Which current-gen console has the best exclusives?

Which current-gen console has the best exclusives?

• PlayStation 4

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Wii U

Votes: 29 78.4%

• Total voters

LegendAssassinF

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
*Snip*

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - Available for 360, PS3, 3DS and Wii U

360 and PS3.... Just no lol 3DS, Yes though. Every Monster Hunter is not the exact same game.

You put games certain "exclusives" to the X1 yet they are available to other consoles or PC so why not remove those? Aka Titanfall, Ryse, Forza, and DR3. If you are saying company exclusive then yeah but then again the 3DS/Wii U exclusive games that I listed should be treated the same way. If you plan on treating one company differently than another then we are going to have a completely different argument.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
(atm)
And the Poll suggests with the total of 0 votes .....................Nobody likes the Xbox One.
I like the Xbox One, I just don't like it as much as the alternatives. It's a good system in its own right and it's worth buying even if only for Halo 5 and the Master Chief Collection alone. I'll definitely grab one somewhere down the line when it's more affordable.

LegendAssassinF

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
(atm) And the Poll suggests with the total of 0 votes .....................Nobody likes the Xbox One.

I would have said the X1 since Sunset Overdrive is a good reminder that we can have silly crazy gameplay and be a ton of fun but the rest of the games are crap. I do like Killer Instinct but the PS4 has a lot of Future games to look forward to. Halo 5 is the only game I'm looking at on the X1 since remakes for games aren't worth a purchase imo.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the Xbox One, I just don't like it as much as the alternatives. It's a good system in its own right and it's worth buying even if only for Halo 5 and the Master Chief Collection alone. I'll definitely grab one somewhere down the line when it's more affordable.
Even though we won't see Halo 5 or MC collection on the PC I do think that some "exclusive" that came out than moved on to the PC wasn't really a smart move as a Primary source for most people are PC's and would usually have an alternative and go to a PS4 or so.
I would have said the X1 since Sunset Overdrive is a good reminder that we can have silly crazy gameplay and be a ton of fun but the rest of the games are crap. I do like Killer Instinct but the PS4 has a lot of Future games to look forward to. Halo 5 is the only game I'm looking at on the X1 since remakes for games aren't worth a purchase imo.

Yeah a lot of people who like those exclusive would pretty much suit them selves with just that but for the Poll to be at 0 is pretty weird.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Exclusives aren't the be all and end all of what makes a console good. There are a lot of quality multiplats making their way onto x1 and ps4 now . I finished up Metro Redux a couple of weeks back and I am currently playing Alien Isolation on the ps4 which is a multiplatform game and it is fucking superb and is a contender for my goty. When I am done with that I am picking up Shadow of Mordor which is also great and I have GTA V pre-ordered and that will arrive in the next couple of weeks.

Its always funny to see the trends and hypocrisy coming from Nintendo defenders and I find the current trend of them turning up their nose to ALL multiplats highly amusing. It was just a year or so ago that they were acting outraged over the fact that almost all third party support for the Wii U had evaporated and that is when this attitude started to creep in "fuck you Ubisoft/EA/etc I would never buy your games anyway". Now that attitude has become a fully fledged shield and default argument and I am hearing things like "The wii u has won holiday 2014" "the wii u is the console to own in 2014" and "the wii u has the most exclusives" constantly now. Whats sad is its that attitude from the loyalists which has turned the Wii U into a commercial failure and stripped it of pretty much all multiplats.

Oh well keep on pretending you have no interest in the likes of GTA and so on and keep compiling your little lists to make you feel better. Lists which will continue looking more and more laughable as this generation starts gaining more and more momentum.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  1. Sunset Overdrive
  2. Forza Horizon 2 (also on 360)
  3. Forza Motorsport 5
  4. Killer Instinct
  5. Titanfall (also on 360, PC)
  6. Ryse Son of Rome (also on PC)
  7. Dead Rising 3 (also on PC)
  8. Crimson Dragon
  9. D4
  • Halo 5 (2015)
  • Halo: The Master Chief Collection (2015)
  • Quantum Break (2015)
  • Fable Legends (2015)
  • Crackdown (2015)

The master chief collection is this year, literally in 6 days .-.
You're also missing Phantom Dust, which is arguably one the best exclusive Xbox games to be coming back from the dead. Project spark is another notable title, it IS on PC, but it's basically more enthusiastic little big planet for the Xbox One, with it's game design aesthetics. Project spark has managed to remake games like Geometry wars, the entire first level of Fable, and more. And it has Conker in it for... some reason (fuck you too rare, totally didn't want a new conker game or anything :glare:)

Obviously I voted Xbox One because muh Haloz... but in all seriousness, Sunset Overdrive so far has been a very pleasant surprise, Titanfall was a treat, Forza is Forza, and the rest were relatively decent (except for Ryse. Fuck you Ryse.)
I own all 3, so I'm not really hurting in the exclusives department, but My Ranking would definitely be
1. Xbox
2. Playstation
3. Nintendo

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was looking back on this, also forgot to mention freaking ScaleBound on Xbox One, Platinum Games huge dragon riding IP

After enjoying and seeing the scale and size able combat of Bayonetta 2, I have complete faith ScaleBound will be freaking amazing next year on Xbox One and make a worthy addition to its exclusives.
It also goes to show they really are tying to focus on less shooter heavy IP's

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Was looking back on this, also forgot to mention freaking ScaleBound on Xbox One, Platinum Games huge dragon riding IP. After enjoying and seeing the scale and size able combat of Bayonetta 2, I have complete faith ScaleBound will be freaking amazing next year on Xbox One and make a worthy addition to its exclusives. It also goes to show they really are tying to focus on less shooter heavy IP's
First Crimson Dragon, now this. I'm starting to like more and more of Xbox One's exclusives, I'm getting strong Panzer Dragoon vibes from both titles. :unsure:

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll have to say Xbone solely because of the Master Chief collection.
The ability to play Halo how it should be and not this 343 Halo of Duty bullshit is amazing.

I'd love to say WiiU because it has the largest amount of exclusives...but, meh. They're fun but they're not amazing. I don't think i'd ever put a Nintendo game even in my top 5 games of the year for any year except maybe back in the gamecube and N64 days.

I imagine my opinion will change once the PS4 picks up steam and gets some good jRPGs on it. Right now it's pretty lacking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the...