Gaming which cod should i buy

ployermick

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
humblebundle is having a sale and i wanted to get a call of duty game for 10 bucks, which one should i get?
which one still has active mp?

Last edited by ployermick,

hunoi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of em? if your playing on PC i would go ahead and get World at War. Custom zombies, Extremely active unofficial HC/Core servers.
Its a very active CoD for PC IMO.

*EDIT: There is always people making New Custom zombie maps.

Last edited by hunoi,

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ this.

Regardless of any sales, don't encourage them to keep making more CoD games.

If you must buy one, get the first Modern Warfare second hand from Game or CEX for 50p - if you've played one, you've played them all.
Pretty shitty mentality right there bro, "I don't like this game/franchise so i must tell everyone to hate it as much as i do", geez, the guy wants one, he is asking for which one he can get, he is NOT asking if he should or not get one.

Getting back ontopic, sadly i don't know how active are the games on pc, but my personal favorites are bo and bo2 (if they are in the bundle).

Also, way to revive an almost one month old thread...

Last edited by DeslotlCL,

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty shitty mentality right there bro, "I don't like this game/franchise so i must tell everyone to hate it as much as i do", geez, the guy wants one, he is asking for which one he can get, he is NOT asking if he should or not get one.

Getting back ontopic, sadly i don't know how active are the games on pc, but my personal favorites are bo and bo2 (if they are in the bundle).

Also, way to revive an almost one month old thread...
Then stop bashing him. He gave a correct answer. He said MW3 is a CoD he should get

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then stop bashing him. He gave a correct answer. He said MW3 is a CoD he should get
Don't be that much entitled to reply since your answer was the worst. If you don't like the game and you are not going to reply properly, then don't reply.

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MW2, World at War, Black Ops, and Black Ops 2 are the best ones. After that they suck, WaW and BO 1/2 are mostly for zombies, but for multiplayer BO2 is the best out of the three. MW2 is great for trickshotting and such that is why I love that.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He asked for my two cents, there are better games out there and the summer sale is coming
Bro
humblebundle is having a sale and i wanted to get a call of duty game for 10 bucks, which one should i get?
which one still has active mp?
He is clearly asking for cod, not for any other games or opinions.

Reactions: LuxerWap

LuxerWap

The Green Husky with a Broken Tail
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
World War II series: Buy World at War.
Modern series: Buy Modern Warfare.
Future series: Buy Black Ops II.

IMO, I loved these games the most. Plus, these games got a very strong online community for multiplayer!

D

Deleted User

World at War is good for PC, still a few thousand players left and also custom zombies is a good point to make.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I liked MW3 the most, and it was the best selling cod. Also liked W@W, BO2, and Ghosts.

edit - didn't notice that somebody bumped this old thread, sorry for bumping it again

Last edited by stomp_442,

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Im not into mp, sp wise of the ones Ive played the only one I liked was cod4.

Main issue Ive heard about the older games was hacking, but that was on console so I dont known about the pc side.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning