Gaming Which amiibos do you think will become rare (of the new waves)?

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
As of now I'm finding impossible to pre-order the following: Shulk, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Ness, Pac-Man, Lucina and Robin.

I'm definitely certain that Shulk and Ness will become amiibos hard to find and so I'll be hunting down the stores nearby to get them.

I dunno if King Dedede, Meta Knight, Lucina or Robin will also have the same impact.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Can't even book him anymore in any of the shops I frequent. Ugh.

Ness will definitely be one of the rarest amiibos to look forward to and I'm going to try all three GAME stores nearby starting from 9:30am or else I won't have any chance to have additional Ness' figures.

I managed to pre-order one Ness amiibo but I want more to resell.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I'm getting upset about this amiibo situation, though. We have scalpers hoarding all amiibo there is, limited production for some amiibo, and retailers are increasing their prices even for preorders. The crap a legit gamer / collector needs to go through to get a damn plastic figurine is beyond insane.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
is villager rare? I have one sealed and don't know what to do with it.

Yes and no. Stock is limited and you may have a hard time finding Villager. This differs greatly from region to region, keep that in mind. I can still walk in to a store and buy Wii Fit Trainer here. But if you want to sell it, you can get a nice amount of £ for it on eBay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended