Homebrew Where to put .dol of cfg loader mod

mastodonde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I been trying looking where to put the .dol of cfg-loader-mod but every tutotial just show how to install configurable usb loader and when they show in the tittle the mod its just to show the mod inside the usb loader. Because my problem was mario party 7 was just freezing at loading the memory card, and found dios mio is oupdate and better use nintendont and he was inside the mod of cfg-loader-mod.

correct me if i am not sure if is this

Last edited by mastodonde,

epicboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I been trying looking where to put the .dol of cfg-loader-mod but every tutotial just show how to install configurable usb loader and when they show in the tittle the mod its just to show the mod inside the usb loader. Because my problem was mario party 7 was just freezing at loading the memory card, and found dios mio is oupdate and better use nintendont and he was inside the mod of cfg-loader-mod.

correct me if i am not sure if is this
Rename the .dol to boot.dol and place it in a folder inside the apps directory. Should look like this /apps/*name of folder*/boot.dol
But if it's the new dios mios and you installed the wad already it shouldn't matter if you use an outdated loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr