awssk8er

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Everyone seems to have played one in Europe and Japan.

So nothing has been announced about American kiosks? Will we even be getting any?

Do they even have any on display at the Nintendo World Store?

Google didn't seem to have the answer to these, so I just wanted to see if anyone here knew.

Thanks.

Edit:

Sorry if the topic was misleading. I meant to make it "Where to play one? (US)" and it won't let me change it.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awssk8er said:
Nollog said:
Thanks. I guess it would be too much for them to have events around the entire world at once.
They know some thug is gonna bust into GameStop and steal it.

Actually, it probably won't even be in GameStop. They'll probably be like Microsoft did with Kinect. Put it in a huge store to help with anti-theft. I've only seen one Kinect in Walmart, but they're all supposed to be set-up the same, meaning electronics in the very back. No one could steal the display Kinect while employees aren't looking. They could at GameStop. Small store, higher traffic, higher odds.

Edit: But then again, if I worked at a GameStop that had a 3DS, I wouldn't be able to get my hands off of it. Omg.

awssk8er

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
By the time I even find a store in my area that has one even on display, I'll have the system already.
Well I live like less than an hour away from NYC, so if they were going to set up kiosks, they would be right where I live.

It sucks so much how everyone on the forums has played one already, and we haven't gotten anything.
angry.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nollog said:
But he looks sooo in to it!
A great actor?
laugh.gif

QUOTE(altorn @ Feb 21 2011, 06:07 PM) red eyes and "high" facial expression?
yup? that's 3DS
Um... no condition from red eyes could be from a lack of sleep and any other condition.
mellow.gif

Like you could have ( assuming you have one) got like that just from playing you game for a long time or viewing the computer monitor.

I never even heard of 3D = red eyes.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
KingVamp said:
Nollog said:
But he looks sooo in to it!
A great actor?
laugh.gif

QUOTE(altorn @ Feb 21 2011, 06:07 PM) red eyes and "high" facial expression?
yup? that's 3DS
Um... no condition from red eyes could be from a lack of sleep and any other condition.
mellow.gif

Like you could have ( assuming you have one) got like that just from playing you game for a long time or viewing the computer monitor.

I never even heard of 3D = red eyes.
You're not good with jokes.
frown.gif

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
TheTwoR's said:
Whoa the blue 3DS looks 100 times sexier in that picture. The color is just way better. I hope it's actually like that.
Are you really that fickle?

Here I'll help you:
Do you like the colour Blue?
Yes? Get Blue. No? Do Not Get Blue.

awssk8er

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nollog said:
TheTwoR's said:
Whoa the blue 3DS looks 100 times sexier in that picture. The color is just way better. I hope it's actually like that.
Are you really that fickle?

Here I'll help you:
Do you like the colour Blue?
Yes? Get Blue. No? Do Not Get Blue.
Actually, I heard the blue looked a lot better in person. Originally, I was going to get Aqua Blue, but then when I saw "Real" pictures of it, it looked pretty different. In a bad way.

So when I pre-ordered it, I got black, but then a ton of people that played one at the Europe events said it looked very professional, and different than in the pictures. So I switched mine to blue the other day.

I don't know. It does look a lot better in that picture, but I don't know exactly why.

Whatever. It's just a color. Lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.