jesterscourt

Not Brad.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gabba Gabba Hey folks.

I have to burn of a couple family movies and data discs with scanned photos. I have a few months to do this, the reunion where I'm giving them out isn't for a few months. Being that I love Lightscribe discs, I thought this would be a great time to show off and make fancy labels for them instead of the old sharpie bit.

So if you can direct me to the cheapest place to pickup Lightscribe DVD media, I'd be very grateful. Yes, I surf the interwebs, I've already looked at geeks.com, newegg, and techbargains.net... I was just trying to see if there are any better deals then around 50 cents per disc. If we can go below that number, I'm going to buy quite a bit.

So yeah, discuss how cool Lightscribe is, how awesome it would be if they were in color, and how thermal printing compares.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prettier option would be labeling kit and just random DVDs, and if its a lot of discs, quite a bit cheaper and faster(lightscribe takes really long to burn with a good contrast)

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prettier option would be labeling kit and just random DVDs, and if its a lot of discs, quite a bit cheaper and faster(lightscribe takes really long to burn with a good contrast)

not sure HOW it double posted,but ok

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I mean, I'm doing it on Lightscribe. That's fine. I have months to burn off them, it's only going to take 4 min to burn ~20 for image. I'm kinda sold on that idea, I just want to find the media cheap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)