Hacking where to buy genuine gateway or mt-card with paypal support?

kisamesama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where can I buy genuine gateway or mt-card with paypal support? A trustworthy site with competitive price if possible. Thx
edit.
forgot to mention with worldwide shipping

Reactions: Margen67
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If your worried about CC fraud just get a prepaid card. As philomena said, paypal actively cut off stores that sell flashcarts as its against their TOS.
Some might be willing to accept payment via a private paypal account, but your better off with an official reseller and a prepaid CC.

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your worried about CC fraud just get a prepaid card. As philomena said, paypal actively cut off stores that sell flashcarts as its against their TOS.
Some might be willing to accept payment via a private paypal account, but your better off with an official reseller and a prepaid CC.

Do you know if those Visa gift cards work for these kind of online stores?

XPJ38

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DO NOT GO THERE!
Hey hey, calm down. I recommended this shop because I also was asking myself OP's question some time ago and only found this one. I ordered a Gateway from there and got an original one. If you did not order from there, then I suggest you do not reply with this kind of posts. This is OP's job to determine whether he should order from bestr4i3ds or not.

Reactions: Zidapi

Mulder_RLZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey hey, calm down. I recommended this shop because I also was asking myself OP's question some time ago and only found this one. I ordered a Gateway from there and got an original one. If you did not order from there, then I suggest you do not reply with this kind of posts. This is OP's job to determine whether he should order from bestr4i3ds or not.

I agree, those types of posts do not count as they don't reflect the reality. It's great to see that you got a original one, there was another user in another topic who bought from them as well, and its waiting for the parcel to arrive.
I'm very inclined to give them a go as well as they deliver from US and accept Paypal. Giving my Visa card away? No thanks.

scoobydoo1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree, those types of posts do not count as they don't reflect the reality. It's great to see that you got a original one, there was another user in another topic who bought from them as well, and its waiting for the parcel to arrive.
I'm very inclined to give them a go as well as they deliver from US and accept Paypal. Giving my Visa card away? No thanks.

That was me that just ordered from bestr4i3ds. The package was picked up by USPS yesterday in California. Hopefully will get here by Friday. I will keep you guys posted when I receive it.

Quick recap. I ordered from bestr4i3ds on Monday. It said Paypal money request will arrive within 8 hours. Received it around 6hrs later. I paid right away, and few minutes later received email on order update. A few hours later (Tuesday early AM) received tracking #. Very responsive service. Only missing piece to this puzzle is whether I'll receive a genuine card.

PS you can't do direct Paypal pay, for obvious reason. After you place the order, they will send a request to your Paypal email address. So, when you setup your account, make sure you don't use a bogus disposable address, or at least add that into your Paypal profile.

Brandon Sellers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'll tell you one place I can vouch for to never go to... realhotstuff.com. I know it doesn't offer paypal, but for future reference, AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Been scammed twice now. >:/

scoobydoo1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'll tell you one place I can vouch for to never go to... realhotstuff.com. I know it doesn't offer paypal, but for future reference, AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Been scammed twice now. >:/

That's terrible. When I was shopping, my preferred choice was to order from the list of official resellers. Even though none accepts Paypal, I'd have rolled the dice and entered my credit card info to order, to make sure I get a genuine Gateway. I contacted 3 of the official resellers including RHS, no one responded. So I did some more digging and happened upon bestr4i. Great service so far.

Hope you get your order straightened out. Maybe they're on vacation or something.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought my gateway from nds-card.com as they came recommended by gbatemp and they accept paypal. Maybe not the cheapest but fast and reliable, I'd recommend them.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
from your last posts you have only been waiting a week....hardly enough time to be saying you have been scammed

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not familiar with the gift cards but I assume if they are like the normal prepaid ones with a CC number etc, they work anywhere a normal visa card would.

I'm wondering how to go about the billing address part, like if I were to buy from Amazon. I need to research these gift cards, they'd be totally useful if they work very close to a credit card. Fun part is Paypal now accepts visa gift cards lol...

Brandon Sellers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The packaged shipped! I redact all statements made before about RHS!
Capture.png

Ltd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bestr4i3ds.com reviews

Avoid this fake company! They will ask you to not mention your transaction in the PayPal notes section. You will not receive your item, nor will you receive a refund. They will email you with nonsense such as:
(1) "you never paid, so we didn't ship the item";
(2) "we will look into this";
(3) "send us a screenshot of the PayPal ID number";
(4) "we are very sorry, our associate is looking into.this"; and
(5) "your refund was already processed". The screenshot of the alleged refund was for a person in a different country.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That's crazy. They're one of the best.

The packaged shipped! I redact all statements made before about RHS!
Capture.png

oh... never mind

Scorchy

Wanderer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When i ordered my Gateway, no only i received a discount (bought it like 65$ USD), i paid off paypal but they took me to their electronic stuff store and make me a paypal link to pay for random stuff non-related to flashcard, but i received the Gateway genuine in like 2 weeks. :yaynds:

Ask and you will received as we say, just don't forget to not post on the paypal account ;)

Pox

Trophies
XP
Country
Dont wanna persuade you not to use PP, but I think you should buy from those trusted Asian stores direct with credit or debit card, you ll save some dollars.
If no member on board complained on specific store, well just use that one :)

I use PP regularly, but never miss an opportunity to save a dollar also.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: until they add pokemon mainline games