Hacking Where to buy a genuine R4i SDHC 3DS

SparrowPT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Hey, I was looking for some websites to buy the R4i SDHC 3DS, the one made by r4i-sdhc.com.
And I know they aren't really "genuine" since they are clones of the original r4.

The thing is, the r4i-sdhc.com website doesn't say the websites where I can buy it, like the website for the R4i Gold, and I really don't wanna risk ordering from a random website and losing my money just like that.

If you guys could advise some good, safe websites where I can buy this product would be appreciated. Even if it takes 2 or 3 weeks that's fine as long as it ends up at my house.

Thanks.

SparrowPT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Thanks. I had read about this website of someone else's thread and found out they were gbatemp's sponsor like 2 days ago, therefore I tried buying it from there,
I placed an order, but still haven't had any response in more than 24 hours. That's why I was trying to find some other legit sites. Even tho I wish I could by from this one because it seems legit, it's not working for me.
I guess the new years thing might be slowing them down.
I even emailed them, about 24 hours ago, and no answer there either.

Last edited by SparrowPT,

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Thanks. I had read about this website of someone else's thread and found out they were gbatemp's sponsor like 2 days ago, therefore I tried buying it from there,
I placed an order, but still haven't had any response in more than 24 hours. That's why I was trying to find some other legit sites. Even tho I wish I could by from this one because it seems legit, it's not working for me.
Yeah, most shop processing more slowly on weekend, especially new year, x'mas, and golden week (JP only).
I won't think others shop except Amazon will processing normally at this time of years.
Also, Chinese shop always has reputation of being slow. So you should wait a bit.

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
I even emailed them, about 24 hours ago, and no answer there either.
Wait a bit, They ARE legit trust me, Just be patient.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've ordered from them before, with great results.
They don't always reply right away and tend to lag behind during the holidays. But they are a legit and highly trusted site, not to mention buying from them helps support the Temp.

Reactions: SparrowPT

SparrowPT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
An update: Finally got an answer from them and managed to do the payment and its supposed to be shipped today. The person that talked to me seemed to be very nice and even tho it took some days to get the first answer, he answered me straight away today to every email. It's probably my fault for ordering something on December 31th...

I'll update the thread when it arrives. Thanks guys.

Last edited by SparrowPT,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr