Where is the Tracking Number from RealHotStuff?

AquaX101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my gateway 5 minutes ago, I used USPS Priority for shipping, is the order number the tracking number? (I entered the order number into the usps tracking website and it said there were "duplicates")

nicklesminer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know its going to take some time before you get a tracking number right? They aren't instant. With it being saturday, its very likely you wouldn't receive one till it ships out on Monday.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from them Friday in the morning and got a tracking number in an email a few hours later.. give them some time

Reactions: Kelton2

Nuxx20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How long did it them to ship it once you guys completed the order? How long till it was actually delivered? Especially interested in west coast buyers.

Nuxx20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in mexico and I ordered on january 7, it still has not arrived as of jan 24. It has gone through the final sort center though, and may even be here by now.
Thanks for the input. Is that normal? I know Mexico is considered international shipping but 17+ days still sound like a lot of time...

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered Friday Morning and getting it Monday... :yaysp: VERY FAST!!!

As a Sky3ds fan..... it will be VERY interesting to get this Gateway 3DS card($58 Real Hot Stuff ;)) and see what all the fuss is about. I dont be using it much, its just on a back up system no one in this house cares about since we all have n3ds' now.

If by some MIRACLE they find out how to exploit the n3ds ill still stand back and watch using Sky3ds to see if it bricks any consoles....

Then again.... DSTWO+ was supposed to be out February...

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suspect the Mexican one took longer because of customs. If you order from the US realhotstuff (instead of their HK site), and you're in the US, it should come within whatever timeframe they gave you for whatever shipping you paid for. Pay more, get it faster.

It certainly didn't take anywhere near 17 days for me, and I always get the cheapest shipping.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
How long did it them to ship it once you guys completed the order? How long till it was actually delivered? Especially interested in west coast buyers.

My Gateway came in 3 business days. I'm in Ohio, and they're in New Jersey. USPS is just slow.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
please make sure you post in the right section!
this thread is (almost) totally unrelated to the you posted in.
this is like the 50th thread I move this week

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I I have taked a order in 23 January still no new. I send them a message about they changed APT# to address2. Since I live in a appartment.

edit : still no message from them.. I hope they dont ship it without the apt#...

Then what happen if they forget to app Apt#2.
I guess they only respond in the week.

Nuxx20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I I have taked a order in 23 January still no new. I send them a message about they changed APT# to address2. Since I live in a appartment.

edit : still no message from them.. I hope they dont ship it without the apt#...

Then what happen if they forget to app Apt#2.
I guess they only respond in the week.

I don't like that either. I emailed them yesterday to check the response time and still nothing. I guess I'll stick with usar4.com after all. It would cost me more but at least there's a customer service behind the website

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't like that either. I emailed them yesterday to check the response time and still nothing. I guess I'll stick with usar4.com after all. It would cost me more but at least there's a customer service behind the website

Maybe they just talk in the week.

They said in the term and condition

: Shipping Time -- Most orders received before 12:00PM will ship the same day, provided that the product ordered is in stock. Most orders received after 12:00 PM will ship the next business day. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday, except by prior arrangement.

Nuxx20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they just talk in the week.

They said in the term and condition

: Shipping Time -- Most orders received before 12:00PM will ship the same day, provided that the product ordered is in stock. Most orders received after 12:00 PM will ship the next business day. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday, except by prior arrangement.
Didn't see this. Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...