Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yep, have asked for a refund. Now got to find one that is worth buying that I can get delivered to the UK. Any suggestions?
http://srident.com/product/sd2vita-catridge/ or you can get the ones from aliexpress
I can vouch for srident. Ordered one myself, delivered quickly and replaced my 64GB Vita Card with no effort at all. The card feels and looks good, and holds together really quite nicely. If there's anything you want to know, let me know and I'll do my best to help out.

Last edited by Scarlet, , Reason: Quoted wrong person lol

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I can vouch for srident. Ordered one myself, delivered quickly and replaced my 64GB Vita Card with no effort at all. The card feels and looks good, and holds together really quite nicely. If there's anything you want to know, let me know and I'll do my best to help out.

Thank you. Going to get 2 as soon as I get the refund from Hackinformer. Bet that will take months lol

Srident

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey,

srident(dot)com or you can get the ones from aliexpress

Thanks for the link Xandrid, grandly appreciate it!

Indeed Hackinformer failed on this point, and lost a lot of credibility to us, and I do personally think that the SD2VITA PLUS won't be live a day. However as Xandrid said we are selling SD2VITA v3 on our website right here : srident(dot)com

We send out our adapter from France, giving you a fast shipping (depends of where you live -- If you live in Europe it takes generally under a week), and we guarantee a customer service & a close contact. Even if sometimes in the week I haven't a lot of time due to work, I always take my time to answer you as fast as possible. We are being trusted by the community, we have some article for our website :P (Wololo/Custom Protocol)

I'm being so grateful to all of you, you offered me so much, and I always do my best to satisfy you the best I can! [At least, in the worst case you get an immediate refund! haha]

Thank you. Going to get 2 as soon as I get the refund from Hackinformer. Bet that will take months lol

You are welcome on our website! Hope to deal with you asap :D

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Hey,

Thanks for the link Xandrid, grandly appreciate it!

Indeed Hackinformer failed on this point, and lost a lot of credibility to us, and I do personally think that the SD2VITA PLUS won't be live a day. However as Xandrid said we are selling SD2VITA v3 on our website right here : srident(dot)com

We send out our adapter from France, giving you a fast shipping (depends of where you live -- If you live in Europe it takes generally under a week), and we guarantee a customer service & a close contact. Even if sometimes in the week I haven't a lot of time due to work, I always take my time to answer you as fast as possible. We are being trusted by the community, we have some article for our website :P (Wololo/Custom Protocol)

I'm being so grateful to all of you, you offered me so much, and I always do my best to satisfy you the best I can! [At least, in the worst case you get an immediate refund! haha]

You are welcome on our website! Hope to deal with you asap :D
No problemo compadre, gotta show love to the credible people

Reactions: MartinDocNewland

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@Srident Got my refund about 10 minutes ago, just got to get off my bum and check the bank if its there or not but its past 2am here and I can't be bothered (WWE RAW is currently on also lol) so expect my order very very soon!

And thank you for helping the scene

Reactions: Xandrid

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you have a PSP then its still a very good thing to get for it. I have one with 2 32gb cards

you can just get a cheap V.1 from ebay for about £2, these were not so good when you had to keep removing them from the vita before vitashell was updated but now they are just as good as the V3 but just without a case.

Kazesama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys... in light of the situation, I proudly announce, that China has an answer for you.

And this answer is.... SD2Vita "Pro"
T7JVClM.png

LOL
HZQoz.jpg

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

I also vouch for Srident.
Got the v1.0 from him.
Never failed me once.

V2.0 from some chinese seller failed me and v3.0 also failed me.
V3.1 however did work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse