Hardware Where in god's name can i actually get a Vita for a decent price?

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been thinking of buying a vita lately , but the lowest price I can see on amazon is 230 bucks , and that's an import . does anyone know where I could get this for a halfway decent price . no imports please . thanks .

wzzzzt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try eBay, camping the new listings for cheap ones or mass watching and sniping eBay auctions with 0-1 bids. Obtaining one for sub-$100 should be easy, and I've recently seen one with a grip and 64GB card go for $150 with 1 bid.

Make sure to ask the seller about the firmware version and check the photos/description for the Vita's condition and what's bundled with it; some of them just happen to slip underneath people's attention, but others get ignored for good reason.

foob

Trophies
XP
Country
I am still shocked at how quickly it all happened (Sony quitting the manufacturing of the Vita).
None to be seen anywhere locally new within reasonable distance, let alone reasonable price.

In my mind, the memory cards totally killed the deal for many. Essentially 1990s tactics used in this age of cheap storage. I guess Sony wanted their money back for the supremely better hardware they were offering, but the result in today's market was total failure. Unless of course you count general-purpose phones and tablets with hideously overpriced non-removable fixed memory. Then you can gouge all you want, apparently.

Last edited by foob,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.