smile.gif

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shairabaldama said:
i find it hard to install them since im using moonshell. help!!!

Moonshell usage has nothing to do with the R4 skins
blink.gif
...it has its own skin (which can also be changed).

The R4 has 12 skins (themes) that are loaded with the firmware. Look on your microsd for the "_system_" folder, and inside that you will see a "themes" folder. Within that, there are 12 folders containing the individual themes.

To change the R4 default themes, its just a matter of downloading/making a skin and overwriting the existing one. Simple!

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sorry for bumping an old thread like this but where do i get r4 themes the current sites are dead
The thing is, almost nobody is still using the original very outdated kernel (and themes for it are just an appropriately sized pair of wallpapers, IIRC)

If you use Wood, you can use AKAIO themes too (since Wood is a port of AKAIO), a small but not terrible selection is on flashcard manufacturers sites and filetrip

Xeretinha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The thing is, almost nobody is still using the original very outdated kernel (and themes for it are just an appropriately sized pair of wallpapers, IIRC)

If you use Wood, you can use AKAIO themes too (since Wood is a port of AKAIO), a small but not terrible selection is on flashcard manufacturers sites and filetrip
Even AKAIO themes NOR manufacurer themes are getting dry to find... While at Filetrip a lot of themes are now w/o it's respectives screenshots - so, to find a enjoyable skin, only throug test'n error.

Not blaming, just pointing... Some time ago i'd gone tru same situation, and the death of the reference theme sites is a really sad thing. MAYBE - and just MAYBE - is possible to find some (with nice preview images) at some sort of artistic portifolio sites, kinda DevianArt. I'v found some i liked there (was searching for "WinVista/7" alike themes), but really miss a good theme compilation site for DS flashcards! :,(

Reactions: Beerus and Ryccardo

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Even AKAIO themes NOR manufacurer themes are getting dry to find... While at Filetrip a lot of themes are now w/o it's respectives screenshots - so, to find a enjoyable skin, only throug test'n error.

Not blaming, just pointing... Some time ago i'd gone tru same situation, and the death of the reference theme sites is a really sad thing. MAYBE - and just MAYBE - is possible to find some (with nice preview images) at some sort of artistic portifolio sites, kinda DevianArt. I'v found some i liked there (was searching for "WinVista/7" alike themes), but really miss a good theme compilation site for DS flashcards! :,(
ndsthemes.com was such a page. It was the theme hub until the database got corrupted. Another source for acekard skins was the acekard website but that's gone, too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame: