Gaming where do people get "trash picked pc's" from

k3rizz3k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A national bank? Good luck with that. If they don't already have a disposal procedure in place then their paranoia about customer data leaking out will seal the deal for you. It might mean you get a machine stripped of a hard drive though which is still workable enough.
That's like the pet food company I work for.. They have passwords set up for it to even access the hard drive port. (As in custom Bios, won't even boot a new hard drive unless you know the password.) And I'm not talking bios password. I'm talking about a non changeable password hardcoded into the bios, unique for each machine.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
@Dominator211 if you are asking because there is all thoose videos where people claim to find stuff in trash, guess what, plenty of that is just bullshit "for entertainment"..
discovery channel, youtube edition, where people pretend to find stuff in dumpsters for the viewers

but about where people find the stuff, it's has been already answered in the thread and i will not comment further about it...

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have been to the goodwill and they don't carry them because of "the personal data that is stored on them" (in a southern accent)
Yeah, you would be lucky to find something like that in a goodwill. The goodwill stores that i go to never have anything decent since almost everything gets sent to the shop goodwill website these days.

Last edited by cvskid,

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i asked the NJ public works and they dont let people take from the recyclung center
im like ugh

bruh you live in new jersey?
just go to a dump or drive around for 20 minutes, that's how I found a few trash computers. most of them have layers upon layers of cigarette smoke caked into them tho

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, you would be lucky to find something like that in a goodwill. The goodwill stores that i go to never have anything decent since almost everything gets sent to the shop goodwill website these days.
also i'm pretty sure the workers would take anything valuable. The people that work there are pretty young and usually take anything that isn't clothes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls