Homebrew where can i grab the cover mod emulators?

chooky536

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i am looking for a way to show covers on my wii through emulators or booting through usbloader gx or somthing, im not new to wii but im still learning about it

Isle41

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you're looking for showing covers for games that are ran through homebrew emulation (eg, NES, SNES) then you're going to want to look into wiiflow with plugins, the WiiFlow Master pack should help. As far as I know there's no other way.

A downside to this is that:

1. If you have a lot of NES/SNES/other games, it'll be a pain to find them because:

2. Not a lot covers exist for NES games, you'll have to make them yourself or scroll through a bunch of blank covers, which is not fun.

Though if you're looking for just covers for your wiigames, simply pick any usbloader, and then hit download all covers (typically it's under 'settings' or 'manage').

What I would suggest doing if you're looking for emulators for things like NES games (complete list of emulators here), download the emulator, download Wiiflow, then you can click on the emulator icon which will take you to a list of games for that system (no covers, just text).

If I didn't help, can you be a little more descriptive in what you're asking for?

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You are wrong.

There are two ways to get covers in retro consoles.
1) Emuflow/Wiiflow (search in the Wii backup loaders thread)

2) Download custom builds of VBAGX, SNES 9X GX, FCEU GX & Genesis Plus GX that have cover support.
Search this very section (Wii emulation) and you 'll find them. Just use the search button :P

Also a VERY big hint: in Darkumbra, there are ready made rom collections with complete covers for all big Wii emulators in a Wii dedicated section.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb