Gaming Where can I buy Binding of Isaac physical copy from?

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 5,187
  • Replies 18
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Amazon - Sold out.
PlayAsia - Sold out.
GameStop - Feels a wee bit overpriced to have it shipped to Europe and Paypal refuses to process the order (says GameStop only ships within US).

I'm not too well aware of US video game retailers so if anyone could help me out I'd be thankful. :)

CLOUD9RED

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Amazon - Sold out.
PlayAsia - Sold out.
GameStop - Feels a wee bit overpriced to have it shipped to Europe and Paypal refuses to process the order (says GameStop only ships within US).

I'm not too well aware of US video game retailers so if anyone could help me out I'd be thankful. :)

Wait for the EU release (to be announced soon).

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazon - Sold out.
PlayAsia - Sold out.

send me money and shipping , i can buy one at target for you , if you want !

D

Deleted User

OP
I got mine from Bestbuy
edit: oh wait, decided to actually read. Wait for the EU release you dolt

Molina

My title? It's gone,... like the last fuck I gave.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's confirmed there'll be a European physical release? That changes things.
Just give time to Nintendo Europe to bitch again on the game about "immorality" and "bad criticism about religion & shit". Not even a sarcasm, those are some of the "reasons" our n3ds version got delayed.
We'll get it in the end but we have to wait. ;)

Last edited by Molina,
Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP

Thanks so much for the link. When I read "Tyrone Rodriguez" I was expecting a black muscled and handsome guy, but it's a Spaniard. :P

Just give time to Nintendo Europe to bitch again on the game about "immorality" and "bad criticism about religion & shit". Not even a sarcasm, those are some of the "reasons" our n3ds version got delayed.
We'll get it in the end but we have to wait. ;)

Screw Nintendo's parenting. Let me buy the game physically. :lol:

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
i want a phisical version of it too and imf rom portugal too :P, when you know any store that has it pm me xD.
Sure. I'll be keeping an eye on Amazon (UK, ES, FR, DE), The Game Collection (UK) and GameSeek (UK) for it.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sure. I'll be keeping an eye on Amazon (UK, ES, FR, DE), The Game Collection (UK) and GameSeek (UK) for it.
if it releases on europe on the same time we might get it in actual protuguese stores and not pay for extra shipping :P, well usualy some days latter i guess.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
if it releases on europe on the same time we might get it in actual protuguese stores and not pay for extra shipping :P, well usualy some days latter i guess.
I prefer UK prints of games all in English and with the green triangles. :P Plus, games are cheaper in UK than other parts of Europe as retailers set their own prices and stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs