Gaming Where can I ask this?

xNickx123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is the wrong place, but now I need to wait 24 hours to ask it.
I was just wondering for Wii Sports ocarina cheats. There is something called "Telekinesis" for Wii bowling, and it says I need a "Master Button Activator" which I looked over the internet I tried several different codes for master button activator, and none of them worked. I just asked that cause incase this is the right place to post this. If not where can I post this for help?

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This should be in the Wii Hacking Section. A "Master Button" Activator is a activator to run a command onto the Wii Game. For instance when you press B for... Let's say jump in game you will jump regularly. But if you have the cheats on and let's say the cheat allows you to fly. You will be jumping while flying at the same time if you have to hold B to activate it, or press it.

The master button can also be changed by going into the code in Ocuriana Cheat Manager, and replacing the button code with any other button. Those button codes I will list later since I can't find it on my phone at the moment,

Also did the Author of the Cheat provide anything on what the main button is to activate the cheat? Or buttons? If so try those to see if it even works.

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is the wrong place, but now I need to wait 24 hours to ask it.
I was just wondering for Wii Sports ocarina cheats. There is something called "Telekinesis" for Wii bowling, and it says I need a "Master Button Activator" which I looked over the internet I tried several different codes for master button activator, and none of them worked. I just asked that cause incase this is the right place to post this. If not where can I post this for help?
Did you download the codes through USB Loader GX or something similar. Usually codes that require extra things require you to open up the .txt file in a text editor and read the extra instructions at the top of the file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt