Hardware WHEN will there be online functionalty

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
right now im playing mc switch edition with someone and we are doing the sign talking that you would do in xbox 360 when someone had no MIC when will there be a chat fetaure for the switch this is killing me right noe

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
right now im playing mc switch edition with someone and we are doing the sign talking that you would do in xbox 360 when someone had no MIC when will there be a chat fetaure for the switch this is killing me right noe
You can use an alternative like Skype, or wait for their new communication app to come out (Basically like any other type of chat program with microphone support.)

The features might be planned for later at some point though.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Summer/fall of 2017.
We have nothing to say at this time....
Lol....
But yea we dont really know. It should be coming soon. How good will it be we have no clue.
I dont care alot about online chat. I never use it. Only ever used it for destiny on the ps4. All other games people know what to do any no need to talk.

So we will see how nintendo handels this

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
mk8d with voice chat would be horrible, everyone would insult everyone whener they are destroyed since its not a co op or team game but a free for all.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I don't give a shit about Minecraft, but they're supposed to release their smartphone based voice communication before fall. Which I actually kind of prefer, because it lets me keep the game audio and the voicechat separate and lets me easily opt out (I don't like voicechat much at all :P )
I can see why it might be important to some people though. I have no good solution to those people. But the smartphone app based solution seems like it would be workable for most. It's not a great solution, but unless you don't have a smartphone, it shouldn't really be an issue, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: