Gaming When will more shipments of Wii be available?

HelloKitty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just got mine, circuit city had 38

REALLY??
today?
I'll have to check my nearby circuit cities
frown.gif

rice151

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wink2.gif
grr, I thought I could walk into a store and buy one of these...Nope! And by the looks of it, Wii Shipments aren't going to be coming in a heavy dose. Hopefully something goes down this Sunday, and it looks like I will be forced to wait in the cold for one. The WiiSeeker link listed above is a good start, though I would call the store first and this is what they'll say.

Me: "Hi, I'm looking for the Nintendo Wii? Would you by chance happen to have any in?
Them: "Nope..."
Me: "Any idea when your next shipment is?"
Them: "Nope, we don't ever know till it arrives at the store..."
Me: "Ok thank you"

Something to that extent for Walmart, KMart, Best Buy, Circuit City, Target

Also I found this Link, that may be some help, but if you put in where you live, it will search for the Wii's at your local Target.
But, the trick is to View the Page Source and search for "Available" and that is where the Wii's are, though they will tell you they dont have any when you call them
hate2.gif

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It looks like the major retailers (BestBuy, Target, Wal-Mart, etc.) are holding their Wii units until Sunday the 17th so they have them in stock to cover the stated amounts in their advertisements. See you in line?
grog.gif

HelloKitty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YEAH!!... my little brother waited in line at 3am to get me one... on the 17th.. they only had 18... and he was 6th in line.. he said there was more than 20 people by 3:30am.
blink.gif

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YEAH!!... my little brother waited in line at 3am to get me one... on the 17th.. they only had 18... and he was 6th in line.. he said there was more than 20 people by 3:30am.Â
blink.gif

lucky you! having a little brother like that...you better get him a good christmas present
smile.gif
--> (PS3)

HelloKitty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can...