Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I technically should have doubled my last high school grade, because it was a failure, for various personal and mental reasons. I did not go, and thus I have a missing grade, but heh I live well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It was 4 years ago.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if I can handle going back to school. Spent too much of my life there. Maybe in the future I'll decide to go for a Masters or something, but I'm definitely not there right now.

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
This sounds like you need to use Shmoop and Sparknotes. Theres no way you'll finish the books in time and you can use the extra time to improve the essays. You should have enough info to BS them.
I'll Tai Lopez it and read a book in a day. /s
Thanks for the information. Ill probably just do that.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did actually make some moves towards doing some more school but it did not come to pass. I do occasionally look at things but it seems very expensive for something I could usually just read a book for and maybe play in the shed/workbench/computer. Maybe if I got some cool toys to play with but even my fairly modest setups and gear seem to be the equal of things I would get to play with.

Anyway I am not sure what time the UK does things now. When I were a lad it was usually second or third week of September and it was 6 weeks but things might have changed. Did not know some went back later in the US now -- we always used to time our holidays there so kids there would be back in school but I would still be off.

This concept of summer work though... I get that you deteriorate into a drooling lackwit if you don't have to do anything for months on end but never was a thing here really. Certainly nothing that ever ended in a test.

DaminouTav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Engineering school in France : go out beginning of June and go back school at beginning of september
Master Management and business administration : go out end of may and go back at mid of october ...

It's holiday !!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.