Hardware When did you bought your wii u?

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
November 2015 and it's been on, continuously, every day, 24/7 since then, barring a power outage two or three times. I would love to see Xbox 360 stand up to that abuse, but the solder would probably cause a fire and burn the disc drive.

Side note, I had a 2011 Xbox 360 red ring in a month doing that.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
November 2015 for 180 € new but open box

Spent 3 weeks as a memeverse/youtube machine as the game I bought it for (X) would be released in December! :)

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine at launch. I will be keeping it in its place and ill add the switch next to that. I actually have gotten every major nintendo console at launch since n64. i did get a dsi at lanuch and a 3dsxl.. I culd not break my streak with the switch. got a pre order luckly. gamestop had 7 left at 10:15 and they opened at 10

kolosus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turned on my first Wii U on January 26th 2017. I got it well after all the hacks and the Brazilian method came out. Bought my second Wii U about a week after that. Love them both. Will keep it and play it well into the future. Will get a switch after it's hacked and they are putting together "best games" lists. No regrets. People may say that the Wii U is dead but in that case I'll be at all the graveyards trying to score cheap consoles!

Serpens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought mine November 2016. I was looking for one because it had quite a few games I wanted to play and managed to luck out. Found a basic 8gb one on ebay that came with like 20 games, which was all the games I wanted minus 4. As well as a 3ds xl with like 7 games, a sky3ds, ds flashcard, 4 amiibo, 2 wii motes, a classic controller and some accessories for like $240. It would have been cheaper but the seller was living in Korea and the EMS postage cost almost $60. I have no regrets.:yayu:

Last edited by Serpens,

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
2 years ago on my birthday

Crazy good deal Super Mario Maker sealed, Smash4, MK8 and a Wii U Pro Controller with the Wii U of course around £230 for it.

Last edited by AyanamiRei0,

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
First 1 Christmas 2015, then it died suddenly this January and I bought an used one in February from a guy who lost his Wii U Pad.

K

KingpinSlim

I bought it when the price dropped below 200€ for some Skylanders bundle online, because the shop wanted to get rid of their stock.
I modded it and used Loadiine to play Pikmin 3 back then.
Nowadays i mostly play Gamecube and Wii titles on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)