sirus1999

OP
Trophies
Website
shabihsazgame.com
XP
Country
Iran
i hack 3ds xl 4.5 with rxtools ( go setting > other setting > profile > nintendo ds profile with R buttom) and i can play...but after a month this error . whay ?

Attachments

• photo_2016-06-25_16-03-42.jpg
    photo_2016-06-25_16-03-42.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 364

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
"Error"... have you ever used "nintendo ds profile" for its intended purpose? :D

The exploit got unset (most likely due to running DS/DSi software but there are other possible causes), reinstall it with a DS flashcard/browserhax-classic/fbi1!

And while you're not absolutely required to do this, consider upgrading to an a9lh-based solution for completely automatic and reliable boot!

Last edited by Ryccardo,

sirus1999

OP
Trophies
Website
shabihsazgame.com
XP
Country
Iran
"Error"... have you ever used "nintendo ds profile" for its intended purpose? :D

The exploit got unset (most likely due to running DS/DSi software but there are other possible causes), reinstall it with a DS flashcard/browserhax-classic/fbi1!
i use gateway card one time for use rxtools hack ......http://www.reboot.ms/3ds/ this work or not?:huh:

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes, that's a mirror of dukesrg's classic browserhax launcher, the button is fixed for rxtools 2.6 but you can change the url appropriately..
...it will work only online of course

sirus1999

OP
Trophies
Website
shabihsazgame.com
XP
Country
Iran
Why not just upgrade to 9.2 instead of just staying at 4.5?
i dont no how upgrade 4.5 to 9.2..... did you do that or just say that for me?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i have gateway and my ver is 9.0.0.2.....but this is for my friend ..ver 4.5.....and I'm afraid upgrade this....if i upgrade last ver...can i hack this?

Last edited by sirus1999,

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have gateway and my ver is 9.0.0.2.....but this is for my friend ..ver 4.5.....and I'm afraid upgrade this....if i upgrade last ver...can i hack this?
No, you can't. You need to update it to 9.2 using sysUpdater. And throw away your Gateway. It has a chance of bricking your 3DS if you use non-Gateway products, and you don't need it for emuNAND.

sirus1999

OP
Trophies
Website
shabihsazgame.com
XP
Country
Iran
No, you can't. You need to update it to 9.2 using sysUpdater. And throw away your Gateway. It has a chance of bricking your 3DS if you use non-Gateway products, and you don't need it for emuNAND.
well for use sysupdater i need first hack ver 4.5 or not ...how i can use sysupdater?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

We speak English on this forum.
no we speak funglish :rofl2:

Reactions: Tony_93

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well for use sysupdater i need first hack ver 4.5 or not ...how i can use sysupdater?
Google is your friend.
How to Update your 3DS/2DS to 9.0 or 9.2
If you want to boot rxTools as soon as you turn on your 3DS, then you need to set-up Menuhax; and to use Menuhax, you need to be on 9.0 - 9.2 firmware.
Warning: This can brick your 3DS if done incorrectly! Be sure that you follow the instructions carefully!

Requirements:
  • BigBlueMenu installed in sysnand (Section 4 if you don't have Gateway or Ninjhax) OR any other cia installer on Sysnand.
  • A rxTools 3.0 nightly (preferably the one linked in Section 1)
Let's get started.
  1. See AidanLumina's tweet here and click Files for downgrade/manual update.
  2. Download one of the O3DS 9.2 update packs (it has to match your region, see the picture below!)
  3. Picture
    h535.png
  4. Once downloaded, open the O3DS 9.2 update pack and find the "updates" folder; place it on your SD card. There should be many cia files in that folder.
    • Example: SD:/updates/0004013000008003.cia
  5. Download Sysupdater
  6. Open the Sysupdater archive, find sysUpdater.cia and place it on your SD card inside the CIAs folder.
  7. Insert your SD card in your 3DS
  8. Hold L while launching rxTools to get into the rxTools menu. If using rxTools 2.5.2, hold R instead.
  9. Press DPAD RIGHT until you highlight ADVANCED OPTIONS, then press A. Skip this step if you are using rxTools 2.5.2
  10. Go down to DEVMODE or PASTA MODE and press A
  11. After a few seconds, you should now be in sysnand; firmware spoofing is disabled but cias can still be launched in this mode.
  12. Launch your SysNAND's CIA installer
  13. Install sysUpdater.cia (Destination: SD if using FBI)
  14. Once installed, press HOME to see sysUpdater wrapped as a gift; unwrap it.
  15. Launch sysUpdater
  16. sysUpdater will ask you if you are sure you want to go ahead with the update; choose to accept it.
    • It will also tell you that you shouldn't be in Gateway mode, or have firmware spoofing. Do not worry about this, DEVMODE / PASTA MODE has no firmware spoofing, so sysUpdater will work as intended. Just be absolutely sure you are in DEVMODE / PASTA MODE (line 10), not RXMODE SYSNAND!
  17. Wait for sysUpdater to finish. When it is done, your 3DS will reboot into 9.0 or 9.2 firmware! You can now follow the steps to use Menuhax if you'd like.
If you can't find the 9.2 pack in AidanLumina's MEGA folder
  1. Click HERE
  2. Click the CIA Format DLC's, Themes & Updates [Archive] result
  3. Click View Full Version : CIA Format DLC's, Themes & Updates at the top of the page
  4. Find the thread titled [MEGA] [CIA/BIN] MSET 4.X & 6.X backups, Browser backups, Update packs (All Regions)
  5. Scroll down to the section titled Updates
  6. Download either the 9.2 modified update pack for your region, or a 9.0 or 9.2 Full Update Pack for you region
If you have a New 3DS, download the N3DS pack instead.

CreAtor135

GBATemp's #1 Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd recommend to not stay on 4.5 if you're inexperienced. It could be difficult to maneuver over time. Like other people have suggested in this thread, you should start afresh and update to 9.2, where CFW gets a bit easier to manage.

Also @GalladeGuy , based on what you said, what would 'throwing away his gateway' solve if your point is that it can brick you if you don't use gateway products? Wouldn't the nongateway- product still brick you?

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd recommend to not stay on 4.5 if you're inexperienced. It could be difficult to maneuver over time. Like other people have suggested in this thread, you should start afresh and update to 9.2, where CFW gets a bit easier to manage.

Also @GalladeGuy , based on what you said, what would 'throwing away his gateway' solve if your point is that it can brick you if you don't use gateway products? Wouldn't the nongateway- product still brick you?
No, because in order for it to brick you, you have to open up the Gateway menu on your 3DS. If you go play some games on a Sky3DS, you'll be fine until you try to open up the Gateway menu or use a Gateway card.

CreAtor135

GBATemp's #1 Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, because in order for it to brick you, you have to open up the Gateway menu on your 3DS. If you go play some games on a Sky3DS, you'll be fine until you try to open up the Gateway menu or use a Gateway card.
The brick code actually only triggers for non-genuine Gateway cards, so if he uses only Gateway he shouldn't brick though. And I know what you're gonna say-- "genuine Gateway owners have been bricked in the past" but ever since the reintroduction of brick code in 3.4.1, there hasn't been a single recorded brick. As of late, Gateway might not seem competent, but if there's one thing we can all agree on that they're good at, it's lacing their launcher.dat with clone card killing brick code.

ishygdaft

A mystery wrapped in an enigma
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The brick code actually only triggers for non-genuine Gateway cards, so if he uses only Gateway he shouldn't brick though. And I know what you're gonna say-- "genuine Gateway owners have been bricked in the past" but ever since the reintroduction of brick code in 3.4.1, there hasn't been a single recorded brick. As of late, Gateway might not seem competent, but if there's one thing we can all agree on that they're good at, it's lacing their launcher.dat with clone card killing brick code.

They devoted time to ruining user consoles, that's reason enough not to touch that brickware.

RaMon90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Same thing happened to me as well but its strange that i cant install ds profile exploit anymore with the browser. I wonder if its the 2.6 ver fault or i should go to 3.0 beta.

sirus1999

OP
Trophies
Website
shabihsazgame.com
XP
Country
Iran
one Question : if i hack 3ds ....... can i play ds game with gateway or ds card in hack mode or not? beacuse i try one time in emunand T insetr ds card but Nothing happened ، just freeze in black screen. but when sysnand i can play ds game.......whay?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
one Question : if i hack 3ds ....... can i play ds game with gateway or ds card in hack mode or not? beacuse i try one time in emunand T insetr ds card but Nothing happened ، just freeze in black screen. but when sysnand i can play ds game.......whay?
AFAIK DS carts will not work in rxTools, they work in Luma and some say they work with the Gateway 4.0 beta.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night