Hardware Whats your internet speed?

LinkBlaBla

This is Perfect!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it's 30$ with videotron, or 10$ if you tv/phone/cellphone with them or free if you have very high speed internet (over 120mbps like i have)

Well my opinion is i hate both videotron and bell their price are over priced i add one in past named cooptel it was 15$ per month unlimited with 15 mb speed it was not that bad but 20 buck is cheap in my opinion and it is fibe so it is constant speed never add problem with game so far!

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well my opinion is i hate both videotron and bell their price are over priced i add one in past named cooptel it was 15$ per month unlimited with 15 mb speed it was not that bad but 20 buck is cheap in my opinion and it is fibe so it is constant speed never add problem with game so far!
internet price in quebec IS overpriced, why? because there are only two company, they organise the price together, so we have no choice to go with either of them...

LinkBlaBla

This is Perfect!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
internet price in quebec IS overpriced, why? because there are only two company, they organise the price together, so we have no choice to go with either of them...

well depend of where you live in quebec , you may have 4-5 different little business that give internet for cheap ,many time with price cut for people that go to school.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Videotron LTE. I guess it's good.enough for mobile data

IMG_20170111_190524.jpg

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, so Comcast/Xfinity apparently updated our speed on the house, I guess since we've been with them since 2004, yeah, I didn't expect this

6062355254.png

Though oddly enough, I only gst this speed when I use the 5 GHz band on my WiFi adapter, and not on the 2.4 GHz band, still, I wasn't expecting it :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone