TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure I've answered here before, but I don't remember my answer. But either way, my answer has changed as my new favorite all-time GBA game is one I've never really played before a week ago. And that would be Kirby & the Amazing Mirror. Seriously, this game is insane. Not only is it my new favorite GBA game, but it's my new all-time favorite Kirby game. And that's saying something.

The game is like Metroid, but with Kirby (and no permanent weapon upgrades), which is awesome. I can only imagine just how fun this game is in multiplayer mode. My girlfriend's copy is still in the mail, and I can't wait to do 2 player with her when it comes in.

Also, the game looks absolutely gorgeous on the Game Boy Player. I thought it would look terrible upscaled on the TV like that, but it honestly looks just as well at home on the big screen as Kirby Super Star did on the SNES.

earlynovfan

Delusional
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, now that people are saying the Battle Network series is fantastic, I'm gonna have to try them out.
Any suggestions as to which one I should start with?

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^Start with 2. It's definitely the best place to start from seeing as 1 was pretty bad and it could leave a bad impression.
After that play 3 and then 6. There are many people who didn't like 4 (and to a lesser extent - 5), so you might want to skip those, though I do have to say that I enjoyed 5 very much. However, 5's story is connected to 4, so it's suggested you play that firsrt.

As for the topic:
I'm a huge Megaman fan in general, and a huge fan of the EXE series.
3 and 6 are my favourite games of all time (not only GBA). I keep replaying these 2 every couple years or so.

earlynovfan

Delusional
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^Start with 2. It's definitely the best place to start from seeing as 1 was pretty bad and it could leave a bad impression.
After that play 3 and then 6. There are many people who didn't like 4 (and to a lesser extent - 5), so you might want to skip those, though I do have to say that I enjoyed 5 very much. However, 5's story is connected to 4, so it's suggested you play that firsrt.

As for the topic:
3 and 6 are my favourite games of all time (not only GBA). I keep replaying these 2 every couple years or so.
Thanks alot, I got a rom for the first one to try it out, but I'll try 2 insted! :)

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the megaman battle network series and megaman zero series. i have all of them, have 100%ed all of them and replay them all the time

I also loved Metroid Fusion

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hard to choose just one. GBA is such a great system.

I'll have to list a few, because I can't limit it to one.

Wario Ware Twisted (Pyoro R alone is worth the price of admission)
LoZ Minish Cap
FFTA
Tactics Ogre
Advance Wars 2
Golden Sun/Lost Age
Wario Land 4

Reactions: TripleSMoon

ii-c-going

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ahhh... So many good games...

My all-time-favorite would be pokemon pinball ruby/sapphire! That one realy is the sole reason why i bought a SP!
Missed a whole lot of sleep over that one...

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

As for the topic:

D: Megaman Battle Network 1 is pretty good and I've been playing it for quite some time, its very entertaining although the random battles are pretty much annoying and time consuming.

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotta love the GBA library right?

Anyways, what is your favorite all time GBA game?

Mine's Mother 3, whats yours :yaysp:?
My favorite gba game is also Mother 3, and I actually shelled out 90 bucks to get the cart (box n manuals included)

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My top 7 are
I still choose these above any others on any console or handheld to date..

Mother 3,
Advance Wars ( & AW Black Hole)
Fire Emblem & Fire Emblem Sacred Stone
Golden Sun 1 & 2
and I have original games and guides for each (except mother & Adv. Wars. 1 of course..)
I play them all on my GB Micro. Nothing like a full out war on a map the size of a postage stamp. The game shark I SOMETIMES use is bigger than the GB Micro its on.
BTW I'm glad N is bringing Mother over to the US BUT I would be lying if I didn't also say I feel putting it on the Wii U VC only is a bit short sighted and under-utilizing its capabilities. Why not on the 3ds also, which has many more units already sold.

Django999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boktai 1/2/3 and Steel Empire.
Seriously, no love for these games? They are so unique and awesome.
I totally digg FF tactics advance too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end