Hardware What's Your Card-to-Downloadable Ratio?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't download full 3DS games from the E-Shop because even if I did have a stable enough internet connection to finish the damn things in less than a month, they cost a fortune. I generally pick up my games pre-owned, since the only difference is that I have one tiny additional setup step of purging all previous save data. I don't mind the extra few seconds that takes when it saves me half the cost of the game.

I've downloaded a few of the smaller items from the E-Shop, including the Ambassador titles and a few things like Pullblox, Colours 3D, Zen Pinball, etc. I've downloaded my fair share, but only when the price is reasonable (not very often on the E-Shop, place is a damn rip off) and it's worth spending an age finding a net connection for. But as for full titles that are available in physical form, I'll always find them at a bargain price so there's really no reason to even look at them on the E-Shop. If it was mega-rare and only realistically available on the E-Shop (like back when Tales Of The Abyss was a nightmare to get hold of, even though it's been reprinted and it's pretty common now) then I might consider it.

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
I had a bad expirience with digital downloads. Lost $80 worth of download games from my first 3DS when I bought my XL. Hope the download games are tied to the Club N accounts and not tied to the system itself so you can just redownload them whenever something bad happens.

Well, stating another digital library. Getting rid of my physical copies and still going digital. When will I ever learn ~_~

Right now... I have 4 carts left and 3 full digital games + few DSi and 3DS wares.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on