grog.gif

kingeightsix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well, april is the month i may be off this whole house arrest...
so you guys oughtta enjoy my company now before i disappear back into the real world & you'll see alot less of me BUT i promise i won't forget those who've kept ME company while on house arrest.

after all this blows over i'm going to find myself a real job & then somehow make enough money to down on a condo (my father told me he'd help me so i'm going to see how this all works together)... i can get a car easily so having transportation isn't a brick wall. while i work i might get myself into fashion design since i don't have a passion for web design, anymore.

yes yes yes... i feel it now... my condo, my nice car... i might even open a retail store... not sure... i've really found out what i wanted to do with my life... i THINK... it's so hard when you've been exposed to the underground life.

sQa5r

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well... Some dude just "stole" 135g from me in WoW, and last week i lost about 250g the same way (yes! Im that stupid!). That was the day before i got my bike stolen (darn neighborhood). And about a month ago i lost my notebook+cellphone+ 2 expensive study books, at my school, and the insurance wont cover it.
But right now im downloading FF3, so its all okay! Thats whats up.

kingeightsix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wow, sqa5r!

you're having a bad month... but there's nowhere else left to go but up once you hit rock bottom ;]

and those are just material items... it may be stressing but atleast you never lost friends or family to violence on the streets.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: