Hacking Whats New on the scene

Vitaminer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamestop's going out of business, did you hear about their recent rental service that got the plug pulled? Radio Shack virtually went out of business after ebay took off, and department stores began to carry more varied electronics ............. Gamestop is going out of business because of new services that are only between 5 and 10 years old, that is dedicated online sales of games.

Right now more than ever you will not find a fair trade value on used games, or used purchased items from gamestop, ebay and amazon.com does it better, gamestop is the last place you go, and right now more than ever also, gamestop sales representatives and employees refuse to buy used games and equipment more often then every (gamestop is really a depressing environment to shop!).

they had a shop called moviestop a few years ago copying the concepts of game stop, had maybe a dozen stores or so mainly in SE USA area, closed for good since at least last year, I wouldn't be surprised if family video follow suit, and of course there was never a dull moment when William Rowell gave those poor clerks a call rambling about his crappy movie collection, WHAT? SAW 2?!

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might be a stupid question but how bout a legit game on a cfw psvita will that work cause of the psn spoofing or does that not affect the part where the game checks to see if you have the latest version.

Wondering cause i heard Demon Gaze 2 was good and dont want to have to buy a second vita to play it.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might be a stupid question but how bout a legit game on a cfw psvita will that work cause of the psn spoofing or does that not affect the part where the game checks to see if you have the latest version.

Wondering cause i heard Demon Gaze 2 was good and dont want to have to buy a second vita to play it.
as long as its not above 3.60 you should be fine

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigh and theres the issue its a newer game which means it is. At this point my vitas become a paperweight on a side note was there ever a portable original xbox emulator on anything.

I have a nostagia itch for some panzer dragoon orta and my pc isnt bad but the controls are a nightmare to deal with

Last edited by jahrs,

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigh and theres the issue its a newer game which means it is. At this point my vitas become a paperweight on a side note was there ever a portable original xbox emulator on anything.

I have a nostagia itch for some panzer dragoon orta and my pc isnt bad but the controls are a nightmare to deal with
was there a Dreamcast version of panzer ? i think so maybe Reicast or Dremul would do the trick

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

the japanese version of demon gaze 2 works on 3.60, so its possible that someone could do an asset swap with the english, and we could play it like ys VIII, no one at the moment has done that though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol