castlevania: dawn of sorrow ....it's the best game on the nds
tongue.gif

crab-scratch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
kirby power paintbrush/ canvas course - whatever it is called. really good game. perfect for showing off your dsl
wink.gif

"you can draw on the screen?"

ChowMein

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it's your first time playing, Warioware Touched.

It basically shows off all the different ways you can use the DS and it helps develop your skills for much much harder games. (so then that way you won't get completely raped on the first time you play Osu Tatakae Ouendan or Elite Beat Agents)

paxl13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

It basically shows off all the different ways you can use the DS and it helps develop your skills for much much harder games. (so then that way you won't get completely raped on the first time you play Osu Tatakae Ouendan or Elite Beat Agents)

Completly raped.. what do you mean !, I never got pas the 3 or 4 first circle
biggrin.gif

paxl13

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Don't forget Pac Pix. A little short and small for a full price game but if you get it cheap or pirated it's well worth it's playtime. Drawing your own Pacman and making it walk around is just... magic!

blitzpatzer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand

Thats also a great game for wearing out your touch screen, if you are a newbie, and don't know how much pressure is enough. Yes, I'm using a screen protector, but I think I damaged Something on the screen. Especially on the games that have you scratching up and down rapidly.
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte