Gaming What would you like to see for 3DS at E3 2013?

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Here's what I would like to see (trying to keep it at least REMOTELY possible)...

-Miiverse for the 3DS
-Something relating to Mother (the rerelease that was hinted at, hopefully on the eShop)
-A new Metroid game (I actually wouldn't mind a sort of 3D platforming Metroid, the way Other M sort of was, if they get rid of all the other stupid crap that Other M had... I'd rather they save a Prime-like title for the Wii U)
-A new Kirby game (something sort of like Super Mario 3D Land, where it plays like a classic Kirby game, but on a 3-dimensional plane, might be pretty cool)
-A new Zelda game, in vein of the "console style" games (id est, in 3D like OoT, Wind Waker, etc). Maybe with a new online-enabled Four Swords sequel as a bonus game included, like aLttP on the GBA did!
-A 3D Sonic game. Maybe a 3D port of Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, with repolished graphics? (hey, I can dream, right?)
-A Mega Man game... Not Legends 3, but a more traditional game, in vein of the X, Zero, and ZX games. I know an in-progress product is almost certainly impossible, since Capcom only announced just recently that they were discussing ideas for new games, but at least an announcement of some sort would be nice.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Here's what I would like to see (trying to keep it at least REMOTELY possible)...

-Miiverse for the 3DS
-Something relating to Mother (the rerelease that was hinted at, hopefully on the eShop)
-A new Metroid game (I actually wouldn't mind a sort of 3D platforming Metroid, the way Other M sort of was, if they get rid of all the other stupid crap that Other M had... I'd rather they save a Prime-like title for the Wii U)
-A new Kirby game (something sort of like Super Mario 3D Land, where it plays like a classic Kirby game, but on a 3-dimensional plane, might be pretty cool)
-A new Zelda game, in vein of the "console style" games (id est, in 3D like OoT, Wind Waker, etc). Maybe with a new online-enabled Four Swords sequel as a bonus game included, like aLttP on the GBA did!
-A 3D Sonic game. Maybe a 3D port of Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, with repolished graphics? (hey, I can dream, right?)
-A Mega Man game... Not Legends 3, but a more traditional game, in vein of the X, Zero, and ZX games. I know an in-progress product is almost certainly impossible, since Capcom only announced just recently that they were discussing ideas for new games, but at least an announcement of some sort would be nice.
Minus the Miiverse and that's my exact list. Sonic and Mega Man would be especially special to me.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a 3d 3rd person metroid like other m that uses the analog w/o the shitty controls of d pad other m
and with intact franchise staples like collecting power and missiles and items ,guns,suits,bombs etc

Darkrai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Seriously, E3 this year will be exciting. Imagine a bunch of pictures of the new Pokemon that we will see! Not to mention the probable demonstration of the new Smash Bros.
I am very skeptic about a new Zelda for the 3DS, but I believe that to increase sales of the WiiU, they will show something very interesting.
I expect also the MiiVerse for the 3DS, but I think this don't need take much until the E3...

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want Mario Party Trilogy for the 3DS. First 3 mario party games completely remade with updated graphics but with their game play left almost entirely left alone, sold as one game.

The only things I would add would be:

The orbs/capsules from mario party 5 being use on the 2nd party mode boards.

Characters & a few mini games from the later games, but keep all the old ones too.

A time of day feature that would go by your 3ds clock, a very similar one to the 5th gen pokemon games. I wouldn't want the clock to effect the game play of the boards though in a mayjor way. it would simply change the look of the boards and mini games, while changing the odds of a dozen or two mini games appearing.

A bulit-in dlc feature allowing us to buy all mario party 4-6 party boards and mini games as expansion packs. Two expansion packs for 4, 5 and six. For a total of 6 expansion packs in all. Each would idealy cost no more then 10 dollars, with a discount if you bought all 6 together.

The dlc party boards would play as they originally did when they were apart of their own games.

And oh one more thing. The ability for the characters to wear unlockable different costumes. This way if someone online is playing as a character, you could still play as that character by wearing a costume.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ssb, Majoras mask, golden sun 3ds, super mario sunshine remake or port.

I do not expect a Golden Sun game so soon.
DS version was really good, but it took a long time to develop.
I expect a Golden Sun for 3DS closer to the end of it's life cycle.

a 3d 3rd person metroid like other m that uses the analog w/o the shitty controls of d pad other m
and with intact franchise staples like collecting power and missiles and items ,guns,suits,bombs etc

For me, there were more than enough 3D Metroids in a row.
It's time to make a new 2D Metroid.

Also, It looks like Nntendo does not care abou F-Zero.
That game would suit perfectly for 3DS.
I just imagine F-Zero GX in 3D and keep dreaming how amazing it would be to have a F-Zero for 3DS.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love the pruple puzzle piece option. Id much rather have pieces that are challenging to get rather then just buying the things.
Theres a level of excitement in finding that streetpass and wondering if theyre gonna have that ONE piece you need.
Easy, don't buy pieces at all and just get them from Streetpass. That's what I do.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Easy, don't buy pieces at all and just get them from Streetpass. That's what I do.

Street pass doesn't work for everyone. I have never gotten a single hit with it. Had my 3ds in sleep mode once for an entire 500 mile road trip and not a single hit. It is a non-practical "feature" of the 3DS.

D

Deleted_171835

NEW MARIO.

NEW METROID.

NEW ZERUDA.

NEW F-ZERO.

NEW METAL GEAR SOLID

NEW RESIDENT EVIL.

NEW IP.

NEW KIRBY.

NEW EVERYTHING.