Gaming What would you like to see for 3DS at E3 2013?

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another update to Find Mii/Puzzle Quest could happen. No more fucking purple pieces, though, please.
I love the pruple puzzle piece option. Id much rather have pieces that are challenging to get rather then just buying the things.
Theres a level of excitement in finding that streetpass and wondering if theyre gonna have that ONE piece you need.
Hell I just found the one NSMB2 puzzle piece ive been missing for weeks today and I was freaking out :D
I have 499/505 puzzle pieces now, i just gotta finish the kirby puzzle.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Earthbound? Not happening.
Super Smash? Definetely not happening.
Youtube for 3DS? Could happen but still skeptical.
Facebook or Twitter for 3DS? ...no.
Miiverse for 3DS? Could happen but who knows?
Mario Party 3DS? Who knows but I do not expect online for it. MP is better played with friends instead.
Earthbound was somewhat confirmed, as the brains behind the series confirmed a re-release in the series instead of a new game. Whether or not Earthbound is part of the re-release, it's anybody's guess, but it's safe to say it's at least one of the three (Mother 1, 2, 3). Hopefully all three, in a compilation.

Super Smash Bros was confirmed, like, last year? Don't we all know that after Kid Icarus, this was Sakurai's next project, and they're working very very closely with Namco Bandai who is currently developing it. Since after they finished Kid Icarus.

Youtube's pretty much a stretch. Facebook, Twitter, also unlikely. These are third-party companies who most likely will not pay Nintendo to have an app on the 3DS.

Miiverse... kinda confirmed, but no details yet. All we know is it will eventually come to the 3DS and mobile platforms. Could be limited access, could be as close as they can get to the Wii U features. Wara Wara Plaza is highly unlikely though, even for the 3DS.

dreampeppers99

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Earthbound was somewhat confirmed, as the brains behind the series confirmed a re-release in the series instead of a new game. Whether or not Earthbound is part of the re-release, it's anybody's guess, but it's safe to say it's at least one of the three (Mother 1, 2, 3). Hopefully all three, in a compilation.

Super Smash Bros was confirmed, like, last year? Don't we all know that after Kid Icarus, this was Sakurai's next project, and they're working very very closely with Namco Bandai who is currently developing it. Since after they finished Kid Icarus.

Youtube's pretty much a stretch. Facebook, Twitter, also unlikely. These are third-party companies who most likely will not pay Nintendo to have an app on the 3DS.

Miiverse... kinda confirmed, but no details yet. All we know is it will eventually come to the 3DS and mobile platforms. Could be limited access, could be as close as they can get to the Wii U features. Wara Wara Plaza is highly unlikely though, even for the 3DS.
Go read my past posts. I'm tired of repeating the same things. As for the earthbound series, confirmed? Please. Give me a release date and if the territory is worldwide, THEN we'll talk. U took it as a confirmation, I (and lots others) didn't because it wasn,' official.

Memfis

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
F-Zero
New Mario Kart
New Super Mario 3D Land
Metroid as Jump & Run Sidescroller
Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Go read my past posts. I'm tired of repeating the same things. As for the earthbound series, confirmed? Please. Give me a release date and if the territory is worldwide, THEN we'll talk. U took it as a confirmation, I (and lots others) didn't because it wasn,' official.
Fair enough. I was talking about confirmation for the series anyway, not specifically Earthbound. It's as close a hit as you can get for probably a long time. Official announcements are exactly that, but it doesn't mean that a project can't be confirmed by the people who are making it.

Anyways, hmm... 2013 E3? I would very much like a new Metroid Prime Hunters 3DS please. I guess that's all I can think of right now, as the others I kind of want are re-makes (Infinite Space and maybe a Phantasy Star Zero 3DS).

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fair enough. I was talking about confirmation for the series anyway, not specifically Earthbound. It's as close a hit as you can get for probably a long time. Official announcements are exactly that, but it doesn't mean that a project can't be confirmed by the people who are making it.

Anyways, hmm... 2013 E3? I would very much like a new Metroid Prime Hunters 3DS please. I guess that's all I can think of right now, as the others I kind of want are re-makes (Infinite Space and maybe a Phantasy Star Zero 3DS).
This! Oh god multiplayer was so much fun.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its time to utilize that second core Ninty, and Metroid is the perfect game to do it. God that would look gorgeous on a handheld.
Id love to have Gyro Controls Like on Res Evil Revelations.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It may sound silly but I didn't know that, thanks (wondering about Metal Gear)
Alot of people actually dont know, and im hoping nintendo keeps going with gyro in the future.
I use gyro on Mk7, Res Evil, Rabbids Rumble (in some segments) Love face Raiders, all that stuff. Gyro is such a cool feature with potential to expand upon.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Adding my 3ds under my NNID would be sweet. Especially if they make it account based.
A revamp of the OS will be nice. Like custom themes.
Flipnote.
More in game chat or party chat rather voice or text.

Of course a boat load of games!
Think outside the box.

Custom Robo<- Not going to happen. :lol:
Real dragon ball z game<- Should get characters from that new movie.
No more heroes type of game(s).
Disgaea (Specify/New one altogether) <- Come on devs!
dynasty warriors vs <- Please devs change your mind!
Rpgs in general!

3DS Lite for sure...
Are you joking? :lol:

I rather just wait for the next handheld at this point from the far future.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
A better idea would be for a CPU player to take over if somebody ragequits. At least that way you can finish a game without getting annoyed at a sore loser.

Well thats a given, thats always the case with mario party games iv played, a CPU always takes over if a player quits. I just hope that it being "online" doesnt effect the connection issues and mess up the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"