• Views 7,605
  • Replies 137

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really remember my first, because it was so long ago, but the first time was when i hacked my PSP, the first console I've ever modded.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably Minecraft on PC, iirc.
My friends had the cracked version on a USB, so they gave me the copy. We'd play in middle school all the time on the school laptops, good times =)

I ended up buying Minecraft because of skins and servers :P

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it was either Terraria, or Halo CE. I have long since bought Terraria, but I still have Halo CE laying around and play it every once in a while...

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
What was your b-day present from your friend? A stolen game, of course
You mock, but once upon a time it took days (weeks!) to download a game, and before the internet was ubiquitous you had to pirate games by samizdat and all in all piracy used to be quite a chore. A pirated game took time and effort and thought and it was like a homemade present. :ha:

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The original teenage mutant ninja turtles arcade game made by konami from when i first found out about arcade emulation using M.A.M.E.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
The first game that I pirated was The Minish Cap. I knew about piracy before but wasn't interested in getting involved in it. Then when I saw that Minish Cap was so damn expensive on eBay, I sold my soul to the god of piracy. I got the rom from this one site that used to provide rom downloads called GBAtemp. I wonder what happened to that site...

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geez, I don't really remember exactly... Well, if I had to guess, it was for an emulator, and if it was for an emulator, it more than likely would have been an N64 title, not too long before the GameCube came out. So, probably Ocarina of Time or Star Fox 64 (both of which I had legit carts of at that time, but I wanted all of the pixels and glorious resolution, lol).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1