What video game music makes you cry?

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im a monster without heart or something because i never cry with anything, games, movies. every people i meet cryed watching Lion King, but i never cryed, mufasa is dead game over look to da future dude U.U

02fc15edaeb48db3eec08c9b37d003bc.jpg

Is this you
@BlueFox gui ?

Last edited by BARNWEY,

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HAHAHAA XD
thats funny, for real NO
i just don't cry, idk why, i can feel sad like, a little sad but.. nah i don't cry
I get you, not everyone cries at video games and movies. Like, for instance, I don't get scared at horror movies. Instead, I end up laughing because of all the stupid stuff in the movie. I also react to sad movies the same way you do, it doesn't mean your heartless or anything :)

Reactions: BlueFox gui

martyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Online video games music. I often play them at http://iogames.center/ . It makes me cry as it reminds me my childhood. That was awesome time without any worries and responsibility. You were always happy. That was cool

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Spongebob SuperSponge menu theme. It was tears of joy for finally getting past that shit game after ten years of getting stuck. After the game ends, it sends you back to the menu.

D

Deleted User

i love pokémon MD, i get sad at the final of the first ant the second game too TuT
first one wasn't that sad, the explorers of * games were absolute carnage on my feels when i first played them. and super mystery dungeon was just RIP any kind of positive feels

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
first one wasn't that sad, the explorers of * games were absolute carnage on my feels when i first played them. and super mystery dungeon was just RIP any kind of positive feels
i played explorers of sky on emulator, but the game doesn't save, so i could just play at the final of the game, i was very sad because of the final and because i could not continue the game XD, in 2013 i really wanted to play MD gates to infinity, today i have 3DS, but i don't have space for it and super mystery dungeon XD

D

Deleted User

i played explorers of sky on emulator, but the game doesn't save, so i could just play at the final of the game, i was very sad because of the final and because i could not continue the game XD, in 2013 i really wanted to play MD gates to infinity, today i have 3DS, but i don't have space for it and super mystery dungeon XD
skip gates to infinity. horrible game. also, try explorers again, you can play it 100% now, at least you can with the latest version of desmume X432R

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
skip gates to infinity. horrible game. also, try explorers again, you can play it 100% now, at least you can with the latest version of desmume X432R
i played on drastic for android, and i have R4 GOLD 2016 with explorers of sky, but I do not have the same desire I had before to play, and why gates to infinity is bad?

D

Deleted User

i played on drastic for android, and i have R4 GOLD 2016 with explorers of sky, but I do not have the same desire I had before to play, and why gates to infinity is bad?
it's too short, the story is bland, and there are too little features compared to the other games, one of the main ones being one quest/rescue/whatever per dungeon

there are also too little pokemon, and the starter selection is pitiful

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
it's too short, the story is bland, and there are too little features compared to the other games, one of the main ones being one quest/rescue/whatever per dungeon

there are also too little pokemon, and the starter selection is pitiful
but the musics are good? one of the best things in MD are the musics

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end