What song are you currently listening to?

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I'm 17 and I like Sinatra. Some of the best music I've ever heard imo (also this song is freaking awesome in that kingsmen movie trailer):

D

Deleted_11405

i listen to Trible H - Number9 :

since i slammin i rhyme to the slamminist when it comes to the break sucker beats can haNDLE TIS shit move along when i rhyme with another the

kind that what keeps the party going under this anthem the anthem keeps the party dancing wont play another song you get a chance to this

made the music what the mouth but i turn it out you one sucker get sit by seducion brothers be like bitches in a line of the switches bring that

beat back annoiable scrat like my checks so they ask me or ask me we're on the same label when on the way to back so wobble on the rhymeline

to the other waxi do my mic swallowmix go on the switch the nine is a classic am the master who you asking bitch turn it on to the hiphop song

do not try to test me do i want get it messy got my 9 milimeter and my 9 mili-squeeker my 9 is beatup when its time get it wheel i want to come

together all together suckers line slow off the mu-ja-tape out of the double your a rebel wanna holder i run you over for fun son i like charles

handsome but i'm truely jesus and a much more handsome what anthem anthem keep the party dancing the end end keep the party dancing go

the anthem to keep the party dancing go go go voodoo since i'm slammin i rhymhe to the slamminist like goddammnitt i ran out of time i'm a new

sl_uckoblivage the anthemist running sucker i'll show you the sucker when you come to this brought bully and fist there's no slammin how low

you asking sin you where wet why all the sled keeper who will coming this sucker is gonna sad

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1