Hardware What should I use to clean the screen?

Scyris

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What should I use to clean the screen of a psp-3000? Preferably something I can find around the house.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
A heady cocktail of napalm, hydrochloric acid and canadian wolf urine. But you can also use californian wine, it's just as caustic.

Seriously though, I just use the lens cleaning fluid for glasses with a soft cloth. Works wonders.

marcus134

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
also, a mix of alcohol and water on a soft cloth.
Do not pour liquid directly on your psp screen.

apparently some people use vinegar and water but i don't really like that mix cause it takes longer to dry than alcohol, but it's a bit more effective on finger grease.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
my niece spit on screen and clear it with her cloth of the moment.. this is fact
frown.gif

me? i use cleaning liquid for glasses + the soft tissue for glasses

Shoat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Definitely your T-shirt.
Mine has always served me well for cleaning all sorts of handheld-screens.

It's more than enough for any normal kind of smudge or fingerprint or any other of the usual things that may get onto the screen.
Actually, I never encountered anything that I couldn't just wipe away with my T-shirt.

No idea what you would possibly need a cleaning liquid for.
What do you do with the thing? Use it as an eating plate? Squash insects that land on the screen?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i just use either tissue or cotton with alcohol for the whole psp.

for just when the screen gets dirty, just a piece of cloth.

keine

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
One dust particle or sand particle in between cloth and screen and your psp is toast. Do not get the screen dirty. Do not clean it. Put a screen protector on *flawlessly* the moment you take it out of the box. This must be done in a space station zero gravity atmosphere situation to avoid trapped dust particles and bubbles in screen protector application. Preferable if screen protector is made out of an atom thick diamond see through or an unknown material yet discovered.

Or cure your OCD and avoid all the above.
700$ ipad's and screen scratches.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
keine said:
One dust particle or sand particle in between cloth and screen and your psp is toast. Do not get the screen dirty. Do not clean it. Put a screen protector on *flawlessly* the moment you take it out of the box. This must be done in a space station zero gravity atmosphere situation to avoid trapped dust particles and bubbles in screen protector application. Preferable if screen protector is made out of an atom thick diamond see through or an unknown material yet discovered.

Actually I ordered (and applied) an InvisibleShield protector for a used Go with minor scratches (visible when playing). The scratches aren't visible anymore and actually have disappeared. The screen protector works wonders and I haven't managed to make any scratches on it.. I actually tried to cut the PSP3000 protector for my PSP1000 and have had some problems with it (damn it, can't seem to cut it) :3

-Qtis

qlum

Posting when needed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Alcohol mainly isopropyl works really well but most other pure alcohol's should also work very good there is no real point in mixing them with water as they work better without and are cheap anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.