Gaming What should I get from the eshop?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I personally played the following the most on gamepad:

Trine 2 (it's actually BETTER on the gamepad than the television, as it requires drawing on the thing).
Bit.trip presents: runner 2 (platforming rhythm game)
Little inferno (just burning stuff. it's casual and there's no challenge whatsoever, so if you're looking for a challenge, this is NOT it).

Since you're in the US, you really should check out the humble bundle (if you haven't already). If guacamelee has an off-screen option, it's worth the purchase in itself.

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm very curious about liitle inferno, but it seems to be completely touch based which turns me off a little.

Child of Light, now there's an option.

@Eon: The problem with getting a full priced game is there is a crapton to choose from. Why would I get DK Tropical Freeze instead of Mario Kart for instance, or NFS Most Wanted, or Sonic Lost World, or Bayonetta, or Splatoon? How do I decide?

Not only that but it would be cheaper getting them on disc. And I when I finish them I can sell them, so in the it's a net loss of about $10 to play a full priced game if I get it physically.

At least with Mario kart there is a strong chance I'd have no desire to sell it, in order to keep playing it online, but in that case I could just not sell it.

Last edited by zeello,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime