What Replacement shell goes well with Red? (Nintendo Ds lite)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Abu_Senpai, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Abu_Senpai
    OP

Abu_Senpai The Red King

Jul 13, 2014
    United Kingdom
    Tokyo
    Right, so i own two Ds lites and one of them has its hinges broken so i want to replace it. So after looking up tutorials and gaining more confidence on how to preform the whole procedure, i plan on going ahead and giving it a try!

But, i am stuck with a dilemma which is that i do not now which color replacement shell to choose! the Ds lite that i plan on replacing is the one below:

[​IMG]

SO my question is simple, which color shell would you recommend i mix the red with?

Just some quick notes below:

• This will be my first ever replacement of any shell for any system that i own
    • Also i saw via YouTube that both screens have that red Square sticker thing which can be removed. But i intend to keep the red sticker!
    • Also since i already own the red buttons of my Ds lite, i was hoping to purchase a shell that i mixes well with the color Red so that i can end up with a ds lite that has a mix combination of two different colors that look stunning!
    So what color do you recommend i use? and has anyone ever replaced their Red shell with A different color? and if so which color did you mix it with?

Thanks in advance