Gaming What remake are you most excited about?

rich333

Trophies
XP
Country
is mario kart a remake or new game?

dont care much for remakes - would prefer new games all the way.
played OoT over 10yrs ago and Master Quest about 3yrs ago. Not ready to play it again.... yet.

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
remake: ocarina of time!
new game: street fighter 4!!! would be awesome to pick up sf4 anytime and challenge people online. Too bad there's no bluetooth to tether to a phone to play online on the road.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Remake: It would have to be Zelda, simply because Starfox does really interest me and I think the Mario Kart is a new game.
New: I am really excited about Assassin's Creed but after seeing the PSP version, not so much anymore. I would have to say Kid Icarus as we have seen no other titles in motion so far.

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fabis94 said:
I didn't mean a GTA3 remake, but the GFX of GTA3. If we are talking about storyline here, then i want a completely new one since i've played every GTA game except GTA4.

Note: You know what would REALLY make me orgasm? Counter-Strike DS. DS can totally run the 3D now and just imagine the super awesome Counter-Strike experience online, but on a DS. It sounds so awesome.
Oh yes a Counter-Strike would be pure orgasm juice!

wii_go

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
all games presented so far, like : Zelda OOt, kid icarus is awesome, sf4 looks pretty good, Paper mario off course, a metroïd game in 3D will be cool, kirby looks good too, so the better is coming guys... (i forgot STARFOX and Pilotwings... and golden eye ???) too many to see in only one direction...

yes a contra 3D will be cool

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Ocarina of Time
I heard that it was one of the best Zelda's, I can't wait to try it.
nyanya.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Remake: Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time, of course, it was a great game (although not as good as Majora's Mask, but still)
New game: Kid Icarus, or Metal Gear, I'm not too sure, I'll see about that when some new gameplay footage is released.

Hiz_95

Trophies
XP
Country
DeMoN said:
I'm definitely most excited about Ocarina of Time because I also have never played the original version. Now, can anyone imagine if the Final Fantasy game turns out to be a 7 remake? That would completely blow me away, since I never had a Playstation.
And I know that Goldeneye is being remade for the Wii, but a 3DS version would kick so much more ass.
I guess the only other game I'd like to see remade is Symphony of the Night, because it's one of the greatest games of all time and I haven't played it yet. Of course, being a side-scrolling game I don't really see how the 3D would factor in, but I'd buy it even if it weren't 3D.
From the screenshots it looks like it's a whole new Mario Kart.
I don't think FF7 would be possible, IIRC Sony owns the rights to FF7, Sony wouldn't let Nintendo use it.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played the old Zelda:OoT on an old N64 back in college (and then tried it on my my computer with the N64 emulator) and I can't wait for this remake. The 3DS will definitely be less kiddy looking I hope.

killnnllik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am also looking forward to a remake of Zelda:OoT, even though I've never played the original, I think I'll really enjoy my 2nd chance on the 3DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."