Brazil
My phones in order:
Nokia 3310
Nokia 1101
Nokia C2
Motorola Defy
Samsung Galaxy S2
Motorola Razr I

I love em' all. Unfortunately, my Defy was stolen because my mom forgot it on the place she works at and someone stole it :(

Just got a new phone some weeks ago because of Pokémon Go, dad gave it to me because he bought a Moto X.
It's a Galaxy Grand Prime Duos, it came with Android 4.4.4 and I couldn't update it to 5.0.2 because it wasn't stock android ( Stupid cellphone companies! ) so I just tried using it with KitKat, but it crashed all the freaking time and Pokémon Go was barely playable.
So I updated it to 5.0.2 using Odin and now it feels like a dream, it changed everything!

smartphone-samsung-galaxy-gran-prime-duos-8gbbranco-dual-chip-3g-cam.-8mp-selfie-5mp-tela-5-34-213939800.jpg

Diego788

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
i don't know what's my first phone, it was when i was like 4 ages old.... 12 ages ago! but here's some phones
nokia-3500classic-00.jpg

i got this nokia 3500, it was nice, fast, cool, but the battery is dead and i think i got the charger.... i think i need to buy a battery to revive this beauty xd

Samsung-Galaxy-Ace-S5830-Trucos.jpg

after the nokia, i got this Galaxy Ace on mid 2014 aprox. the screen was broken but fully functional, then it became slooooooow and someone took the battery :)

lg-movil-L5-LARGE.jpg

after the Galaxy Ace, i got this LG Optimus L5 on December 21-23 of 2014 i think, it's slow, i remember one day playing gta chinatown wars

Own_S3030.png

after the LG L5 i got this öwn s3030 on December 29 of 2014, it was fast and cool, 4 cores at 1.3ghz but.... 1300Mah of battery and 512 ram, this is bad for a phone, this is my actual phone and now is veeeeery slow, i need to change this phone very soon, i found one bug, if you use the phone too much time and start youtube, the audio of the video will be like 1 second ahead of the actual video XD

Attachments

• Samsung-Galaxy-Ace-S5830-363.jpg
    Samsung-Galaxy-Ace-S5830-363.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 128

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The first phone I had was one of those black & white ones with Snake. It wasn't a Nokia, pretty sure it was a fairly unheard of manufacturer but back then it didn't really matter anyway.

My second phone was a Motorola Razr V3 AKA those cool flip phones.

My third phone was a secondhand Nokia 6600 that I snagged off my brother. That thing was durable. So much that I'd toss it around like a stress ball and not break a sweat if I dropped it a thousand times.

My fourth phone was an iPhone 3GS. I upgraded to the 4 when that came out and decided upgrades aren't worth it unless I'm phone-less. I rode that one out until it died (or, more specifically, was worried it was gonna set my house on fire as it started having really weird overheating issues 4 years down the line.) Swapped it out with the then-current iPhone 5S, which is beginning to bid farewell all too prematurely. Its battery is uncalibrated as all hell (dies at any point <35%) and I haven't been able to fix it myself.

undertaletrash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
not in order:
Sony Experia E1
Huawei Y6 (the one that i currently use)
some random nokia phone i couldn't bother to find the model number of
a blackberry curve 8520
a huawei phone i had for like 2 days and then i lost the battery

Touko White

(not)Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
iPhone 5c with iOS 10 Beta 4 non-jailbroken of course.
It only has 8GB of storage so can't install many apps, only thing I have is Skype.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I bought an iPhone SE 64GB this week, an upgrade from my 5 year old iPhone 4S that I'd been using all this time.

I fully intended to go Android this time, but no Android phone came close to the iPhone SE in that price range in terms of specs. At least here in Japan using Softbank - the metrics may differ in the US. In Japan, the SE is on par with the cheapest contract smartphones you can get. I paid slightly more per month for the 64GB model.

It's essentially an iPhones 6S in a 5S shell in terms of raw processing power. Also came with 9.3.3 firmware, meaning I can jailbreak. Rather pleased to get such a decent spec phone for the price.

Braig

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My first phone was a Samsung Galaxy S2 and then I bought a LG Optimus G Pro but then he fell and broke the screen and It's gone crazy.
Now I'm back to my good old S2 but now I want to buy a new phone because the battery discharges in a flash ... I can't survive anymore in this way

Last edited by Braig,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...