What phone do you own?

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently switched to a Moto X Play. I was getting a little sick of apps being an issue.

Ironically, one of the first things I did was use Cobalt's tool to install the full Blackberry App suite pulled from the Priv.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My first was an Alcatel Pixi 3 and that was 2 months ago. I tgen accidently bricked it and, feigning innocence, managed to refund it.
I now have a Huawei Y6 which was on sale for £35, which I think is an amazing deal. Its awesome <3

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently using the Galaxy 7 Edge, Exynos version for my International phone, currently studying in Canada.
And my iPhone 6S plus is my American phone.

Previous phones, Galaxy s5, Nexus 5, Galaxy note 4, Galaxy note edge, iPhone 3GS, 4 ,4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6Plus, 6S plus.

Before that I had samsung rant, nextel i860, i870, i730, and a little sprint flip phone.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Samsung galaxy note 2 running cm 12.1 and soon a android 6 rom(when I decide which one I'm going with)

The wife has a lumia 1520

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I don't really collec phones but my actual is an nokia asha 302
MWC-2012-Nokia-Intros-Asha-202-Asha-203-and-Asha-302-3.jpg

Do you know how to adjust the volume on these? I find it impossible, especially in Java games :( And there's almost no documentation about the volume controls, so I'm lost :sad:

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do you know how to adjust the volume on these? I find it impossible, especially in Java games :( And there's almost no documentation about the volume controls, so I'm lost :sad:
I don't get games because the one I tried (sonic unleashed, I think) was impossble to play :v there are any nice games for this? xD

The way I know is from the "profiles" . there you can personalize how you want the volume for aplications and calls...
if you find some better way pleae tell me xD
playinh music or videos you can do wih a volume bar their app have

Reactions: Sono

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Moto X 2014, on 6.0
Reminder that there will never be a good Moto X again, so switch brands if you plan to upgrade.

YamiHoshi.nl

I'm MKGirlism.
Trophies
Website
www.dshack.org
XP
Country
Nokia Lumia 930, which is quite rare for someone living in Japan to have one, as most people here either use an iPhone, an Android Phone, or some classic flip phone, as far as I have seen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte