What phone do you own?

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The first phone I had that was really mine to begin with (not second hand) was a SGS I
It died after it fell in the dog's drinking bowl....
It got slow as fuck after the last two updates it had....

Then I got a SGS II mini as a replacement.
It was a ok phone, nothing special in particular, I gave it to my mom when I got my next phone.
It's also becoming slower by the update :/ (yes, tried a hard reset)

My current phone is a HTC One (M7) Black.
I really love this one, only downside is that the camera isn't ideal :/

Before the SGS I, I got used phones like a Nokia 3310, and some other Nokia's.

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the LG G3 recently and flashed Cyanogenmod 12. I'm using the extended battery and case from ZeroLemon as well. It's a 9000mAh battery that replaces the standard 3000mAh one, and requires a hefty otterbox like case to hold the battery in. lol

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got the LG G3 recently and flashed Cyanogenmod 12. I'm using the extended battery and case from ZeroLemon as well. It's a 9000mAh battery that replaces the standard 3000mAh one, and requires a hefty otterbox like case to hold the battery in. lol

Do you still have the quickcircle functionality and the tap-to-unlock?

That's what keeping me from installing any custom rom over the LG stock rom. (And the LG G3 rom is really pretty actually)

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam

That's what keeping me from installing any custom rom over the LG stock rom. (And the LG G3 rom is really pretty actually)
Don't have one but I doubt you will.

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I don't have a quick circle case but I also doubt that would work, as for Tap-To-Unlock, sort of. For that, and by the way, I'm a Verizon user so I'm using the unofficial CM12 build from XDA built specifically for Verizon's version so your settings may vary from mine like if you're on a different carrier; you go to Settings>Display and enable both Double Tap to Wake and Double Tap to sleep. To turn off the screen, you have to double tap the notification bar. You can't just double tap anywhere on the screen like the stock rom. To wake it, you can just double tap anywhere, and it's equivalent to pressing the power button when the screen's off, so you would still have to swipe up and then put in your pattern or pin like normal.

marhalloweenvt

Trophies
XP
Country
Let's see what i have now

1. Nokia 1202

1051427_a46f8d8d1303e74b4be87d13e7b9ff2b.jpg

Really old but still good (for now)

2. Blackberry 8820 Wifi

5239-IMG7925s.jpg

Quite scratched. The led under the trackball was dead (don't know where can fix it)

3. Sasmsung Galaxy S Advance I9070

samsung-i9070-galaxy-s-advance.jpg

Use it most of time.

NAND0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Galaxy Note 4 currently
My last phone was a Galaxy S4 which I'm keeping for a backup.
Before that was a Droid Razr, then Droid X2.
My first smartphone was an original Droid. That thing was a total potato

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't be arsed to check if I posted in this thread already but I have had a Galaxy S4 for about 16 months now and I love it.

If I was going to replace it, the OnePlus One is the one I'd go for - brother has one, it is awesome.

OncRN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not much into cell phones- but here's my list:

First phone- Motorola StarTAC 7860- a previous employer provided it:
Motorola_StarTAC_7860.jpg
The first phone I bought/owned was a Nokia 3360:
nokia-3360-ifr-800.jpg
Next, was a Sony Ericsson T226:
sony-ericsson-ericssont226-2268-g.jpg
And now, for many (MANY) years, I have been using a Motorola C261:
C261.jpg

I also currently have a Blackberry of some type (touchscreen, all that) that my employer provides, but I don't do much with it, because (of course) it doesn't belong to me.

The only thing I use my phone for is calls and text. I love tech and what we can do with our phones/tablets, but there comes a point for me where things are no longer practical. Also, this day and age of being hypnotized by these devices somewhat concerns me. But, to each his own.

DevKaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice thread. :lol:

4118TWTVDHL._AA280_.jpg

1. My very first phone was a hand down, and it was a Nokia 3330. The funny thing is that I have dropped it literally everywhere! In the sand, snow and even water. Still worked! And strangely enough, still does till this very day. :rofl2:

Nokia_8210.jpg

2. Then I finally got a new phone whilst I was still in middle school. It was a Nokia too but this time a 8210! The biggest thing that drew me in was the size which at the time I found to be amazingly small. Unfortunately I let mom borrow it and she broke it. But that was several years later. :P

sonyericssont610.gif

3. For a moment there after I kinda didn't use my phone even though I did own one. This was because I couldn't really see a real use for it back then when I had a portable computer and unlimited access to the internet at all time thus making contacting people through messaging program such as MSN way cheaper. The phone I owned during this period was a Sony Ericsson T610. :rolleyes:

apple_iphone_2g_8gb.jpg

4. Now here comes the more interesting stuff. Now I started to see some exciting new technology in form of an iPhone 2G! Back then it was cheap as hell to get your hands on one. A brand new one was like... $380~.

267059-apple-iphone-4-at-t.jpg

5. Took a while before I upgraded to another phone after that. But once I did it was an iPhone 4.

721835-434578-large.jpg

6. Currently I own Samsung Galaxy S5. I guess I grew tired of iOS and wanted to try out Android. I regret nothing. Both are good, and have their advantages. :)

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Had a pending upgrade on my Sprint account that's been there for almost 2 years now, so the Sprint guys called me and told me it was going to expire this month if I didn't use it, so I figured I might as well upgrade from my S4 I had since launch.

Got a Galaxy Note Edge now, to try out the whole "lel edges so cool" thing before I decide on getting an S6 edge or just an S6, and I think I'll actually keep the Note Edge for a while instead, it's a nice phone.

Pagio94

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
c9536ade2b.png
That Nokia is the best phone I ever had. Used it for 3+ years before a real upgrade. it's my backup phone and still works great

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse