Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm curious to what side the community leans towards here at GBATemp. I listed the OSs alphabetically, you know for fairness. There are some other ones out there like Samsung's bada or Windows Mobile 6.5 but these are the biggest ones at the current state of the market.

Cast your vote and let your voice be heard!

VVoltz out.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What made you chose that one? You are a heavy iOS user, you have an iPod too, right?
Well, I've been using iOS for years. Since 1.1.3.

I have pretty much only iOS devices in the house in terms of mobile OSes(We also have a Palm Trio). But iOS is what I've used most

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Android all the way. I have all my pictures, videos, etc. Automatically backed up with Dropbox as soon as I take them. I also have a program that backs up my texts/phone records every day at 11:00pm, then the other program sends it to Dropbox. I can also restore the backups. I have an adblocker installed, free wifi tether with 4G, all my emails together, my voicemail is transcribed to text & I can hear/read it on my computer, can play emulators (Gameboy, GBC, GBA, NES, SNES, N64 & PSX Even) With WiiMote, mirroring to an HDTV via HDMI.. It's fabulous.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou