What is your favorite game mod?

xEpix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to know, what is your favorite game mod that you have played? What is it and how would you review it?

Naderino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't really tried many mods as most of them are on PC, and I'm not a big PC gamer.
I really enjoy the Project M mod of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It's very competitive and brings about the gameplay of Melee which is arguably the most competitive in the series.

xEpix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would really like to try the Star Trek Armada III mod for Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion. I loved the first two Star Trek Armada games. And when I get a new laptop I hope to be getting Sins of a Solar Empire rebellion for it.

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going to have to say Sven Co-op. No other mod is close.
It's a co-op mod for Half-Life, Half-Life: Opposing Force, and Half-Life: Blue Shift it can allow up to 32 players but server just stick to 13 to 24.
Not only can you play the storyline of the three games in co-op you can also play the amazing custom maps that really do put modern map designs to shame.

Reactions: chavosaur

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Project M and DPSS for FireRed and Emerald are the ones I've made sure to hold onto. I've played various mods over the years for every platform I own, but I find that I mostly enjoy mods that just update, improve, or otherwise refine what's already there. Rarely do I like mods that add user created content.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mental Omega for Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge. Hands downs, makes the game 100% better, and thats saying something because the vanialla YR was great anyways.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
mods that fixes the games, which developers can't fix anymore... (fallout new vegas is a very good example)

specially if they don't do other stuff that was not intended to be in the game (like weapons balancing, put back removed content etc..)

if you talking about mods which change content.. i enjoyed lots of mods for minecraft like industrial craft...
black mesa... (when it came out, i never touched it again since xD)
and i also love to try complete crazy mods specially on skyrim and gta san andreas

(also we can't forget about hot coffee)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum