Hardware What is the best flash-card for 3DS so i can play DS and GBA games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dstwo/faq.htm

here it's saying that supports: NDSL, iDSL, NDSi, iDSi, NDSiLL ....there are no 3DS :/

does anyone here actually have original DSTWO inside their 3DS?
I have one and so do many others. It works perfectly fine (although you might want to make sure it comes with the latest firmware installed). Besides, that page is probably older than the 3DS itself.

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
I have one and so do many others. It works perfectly fine (although you might want to make sure it comes with the latest firmware installed). Besides, that page is probably older than the 3DS itself.
I guess they are update firmware frequently... Than i guess it's ok :)

And hey, sorry if i did something wrong by this tread, i didn't meant to insult anybody :grog:

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
I wish i had a dollar every time this thread was posted.
yeah but, this tread is original, I posted it :D

ah cmon, why are you even coming to this thread if it bother you :( i feel like i did something wrong.. im sorry ok?

the thing is, i didn't know there are thread exactly like this one and also i was lazy at the time to search entire GBAtemp...im a human, ok..i to ged lazy sometimes.

And also, thanks for help to you all :)

by the way, does this thread occupy some large amount of space or is it illegal to post same thread??

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
Nobody has ever had their 3DS or 3DS XL bricked from using a flash cart.
Thank you werry much. That's good information :D

and it is illegal for them to do so
illegal? for real? :blink: How so? :ninja:

The only one that will play both DS and GBA games would be supercard DStwo
So does DSTWO play emulation of GBA games or act like real GBA?
I ask because..is there some lag when playnig GBA games on DSTWO and is there some roms that cant, or is it like real thing?

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
why do we have this kind of QUESTION everyday?:blink: gbatemp... is getting sucker and sucker everyday:( .... it's making it hard to come here...

To be fair, I find users who simply come to a thread and instead of helping only derail the topic by being rude, worse than being ignorant.

Being ignorant or new at something is understandable, having knowledge and not sharing yet criticise who doesn't, isn't.

Anyway, Rydian already explained everything you needed to know, the DSTwo won't brick your 3DS, and your R4 Revolution probably won't work, unless it's one of the few R4i cards that work, out of those the best one would be the R4i Gold 3DS imho, but they only play DS and the emulators the DS scene has like GBC, Genesis, NES and SNES (although I think it's better to forget about the last one).

Reactions: Metoroid0

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
To be fair, I find users who simply come to a thread and instead of helping only derail the topic by being rude, worse than being ignorant.

Being ignorant or new at something is understandable, having knowledge and not sharing yet criticise who doesn't, isn't.

Anyway, Rydian already explained everything you needed to know, the DSTwo won't brick your 3DS, and your R4 Revolution probably won't work, unless it's one of the few R4i cards that work, out of those the best one would be the R4i Gold 3DS imho, but they only play DS and the emulators the DS scene has like GBC, Genesis, NES and SNES (although I think it's better to forget about the last one).
I agree with you. And yes, i am a new to this site.

As for DSTWO.. i know Rydian explained about things, but the thing is, i just want to chat (so to speak) with you guys..i thought GBA temp is place to connect with people, chat about things, have fun, making friends and all that...

...I hawe this R4 III revolution for DS ...its not original r4 card (i guess) :/

By the way, thank you ^^

http://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-bricking-rumor.284730/
Seriously, read the stickies.

And it's emulation, it's not native GBA playing, so there's some lag and not all games run.

But you can't run GBA games natively on the 3DS, it's had some hardware removed.
Wow, thanks for that thread :D
...So, If it's emulation, than its not like real GBA :/
How about EZflash 3 in 1 expansion pack? card for DS lite? is that also an emulation :/

hehe, sorry for being a NOOB :shy:

the_gman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-bricking-rumor.284730/
Seriously, read the stickies.

And it's emulation, it's not native GBA playing, so there's some lag and not all games run.

But you can't run GBA games natively on the 3DS, it's had some hardware removed.
Some hardware that is putting it lightly. The 3ds from a hardware perspective is a completely different animal when compared to the original DS, especially on the graphics proseror side of things.

Reactions: Metoroid0

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've removed the off-topic posts as we've all been n00bs in the past. I'm sure he'll do his research next time, but now there's no need to bash someone like that.

You know what, if you see someone making a dupe thread, link him to another (old) thread, report the "dupe" thread and I'll take care of it.

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
I've removed the off-topic posts as we've all been n00bs in the past. I'm sure he'll do his research next time, but now there's no need to bash someone like that.

You know what, if you see someone making a dupe thread, link him to another (old) thread, report the "dupe" thread and I'll take care of it.

So..you'r Supervisor? Ok cool, i'l tell :) ...hehe i see you like Gurren Laggan :D my favorite anime ^^
"
tumblr_low7sg8kg41qc7p66o1_400.gif
"

Reactions: raulpica
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)