Hardware What is probably the best country to set on a PAL Wii U?

HNKii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Since PAL Wii Us are somewhat getting more attention, I'd like to ask the users of European/Oceania Wii Us for this question in case some noobs might ask later and does not know English or to ask here. I know many of you would choose your own nations but it is simply impossible for users in China.
So for the criteria for the "best" region, I think it's these two:
1. Cheapest price for Eshop game( According to current Euro/Pounds/Australian Dollars/etc to RMB.
2. Has the most Eshop games available and is the earliest among all PAL regions if there's a time difference.
3. Language(but doesn't matter that much).
Thank you for helping.

D

Deleted User

UK eShop is cheaper than NZ/AUS eShop and I think eShops that use Euros might be even cheaper.

Reactions: HNKii

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
You could get one from Switzerland because it has pretty low VAT. But its currency is a bit more expensive than the Euro. Germany has 19% of VAT what seems to be the second or third lowest VAT rated country of the Euro Zone and chances to find a seller that ships to China might be high. Luxembourg has the lowest VAT of the Euro zone (I think) but I am not sure if it is easy to find a shop from there that ships to your country

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
You could get one from Switzerland because it has pretty low VAT. But its currency is a bit more expensive than the Euro. Germany has 19% of VAT what seems to be the second or third lowest VAT rated country of the Euro Zone and chances to find a seller that ships to China might be high. Luxembourg has the lowest VAT of the Euro zone (I think) but I am not sure if it is easy to find a shop from there that ships to your country
Not that, he wanted to set the eShop to a European country which would be most suitable.

D

Deleted User

Definitely not the Australian Eshop unless you liked being ripped off and late releases.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.