JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
@glitterandgameing Nice choice of avatar, it's guaranteed to have all the nerds here jump at a chance to help a pretty girl. If you'd gone with an dude, everyone here would just call you a dumbass till the staff jumped in and banned everyone.

Too bad about rule 30, huh?

Last edited by JoostinOnline,

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please be kidding. :wtf:
Watching anime does stuff to you man. *cough black butler cough* - Let me be more clear - (I only do it to one of my friends.) Who deserves to be called M'lady a little respect s what she needs after what she's been through. From the looks of it she doesn't mind it either :)

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Watching anime does stuff to you man. *cough black butler cough* - Let me be more clear - (I only do it to one of my friends.) Who deserves to be called M'lady a little respect s what she needs after what she's been through. From the looks of it she doesn't mind it either :)
I'm guessing M'lady has different meanings around the world cause here it's used for women who think they are better than they actually are it's kinda worst that a bitch but not as bad as the c word that rhymes with runt lol so you could use it by saying something like Yes whatever you say M'lady

Last edited by AmandaRose,

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a grill.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing M'lady has different meanings around the world cause here it's used for women who think they are better than they actually are it's kinda worst that a bitch but not as bad as the c word that rhymes with runt lol so you could use it by saying something like Yes whatever you say M'lady
In america it is a term of respect like M'lady - My lady

eg: Yes M'lady - it's just a more sophisticated way of saying "yes my lady" - and it rolls of the toung better.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

even with my high standards i couldnt get this thread to the EOF.

shame to family.

*stabs self in the gut*
just post a picture of spider man.

Reactions: Margen67

glitterandgameing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@glitterandgameing Nice choice of avatar, it's guaranteed to have all the nerds here jump at a chance to help a pretty girl. If you'd gone with an dude, everyone here would just call you a dumbass till the staff jumped in and banned everyone.

Too bad about rule 30, huh?
Lol this pic is really me, I'm not secretly a dude lmao xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality