Hacking What is and isn't possible?

JOhnNy13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gone through the noob proof guide which didn't help and since there isn't an idiot proof one...What is and isn't possible.

I'm not looking to play PS Vita backups...I'm fine using my carts- what I want to know is if it's currently possible to switch between the Japanese PSN and American PSN so I can buy the DLC content for a few games without having to completely restart/restore the Vita to play them and lose access to the games I bought from the other store.
...and I would also like to play some ISO that I have for a PSP....before there used to be game exploits that would allow you to run the system as a "PSP" to play them.

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
MrColdBird is working on a ARK port atm (for PSP iso loading).
For the DLC you could just dump it with maidump and install it in the dumped state on your fist account. Would be more easy then using the AccountSwitcher (which would be the alternative).

If you need one of this programs: See link in my signature.

Last edited by VitaType,

JOhnNy13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how would that work for a game like Taiko no Tatsujin V where you have to download the songs through the game itself?
*that's really the only game I want to buy the DLC for- everything else is in my US account.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse