Hardware What i think wiiu's menue schould look like

tOaO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I actually pretty dislike the menue nintendo made for the wiiu. Everything just feels out of place for me. So i think the menue schould be more seperated. Having the virtual console games right next to wiiu games and applications is just not a good thing. I really think this should be more seperated. So i made some concept art how i would more enjoy the system. This is just some pretty dirty copy & paste and i'm not a designer or anything so its not perfect at all :P. So maybe you guys can do better?
I also ran out of ideas how the n64 snes and nes tab should look like (and the nes tab is obviously a joke :D). I also ofc know that there arent any gc or n64 titles yet for the wii u but i think big n will at least update the wii n64 vc titles and rerelease them for wiiu. There should also be at least one more tab for Applications. So what do you guys think?
wiiu.png
wii.png
gc.png
64.png
snes.png
nes.png

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
most people wouldn't like this. Why don't you just reorganize your channels on your wii u and call it a day? You know you can rearrange them, and there are several pages.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China