Gaming What happened to Point Blank DS?

Resident0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I see review's for it, and heard about the game for about a week now, but it's still not been released!

Anyone know if it's been delayed?
unsure.gif

lotto996

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the japanese version is out, and it has some wierd crazy name that I cant remember.
frown.gif
look through the last 20 or so NDS releases for something that looks familiar :0

kouphax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Strange that it should take so long to see a dump of it. Is there any special reason why this would happen (encryption etc?). So keen to give it a blast, but can't even see a UK release date for some reason :-(

James.

-kreep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahhh this is the point blank ds discussion thread!
blink.gif

I've just made a new post for it...
wacko.gif
silly me!
wacko.gif

So can anyone find it then?? hmmmm
unsure.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In all of louisville here I'm in one end of the metro area, and there is *1* copy of it at a gamestop about 20miles driving or so to get it. I want it bad, but not 40mi rt with assinine traffic to deal with bad.

I'm pretty pissed about the mess as I've wanted it for a good while now and Namco blew the shipping somehow a couple weeks back so it's nearly impossible to locate a copy to buy. Not sure what they will do to fix it if at all, but if they had any good will or smarts they would as it's got to cost them some lost money making a game and selling nearly nothing due to shipment errors.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, ohkay