Homebrew What happened to most of the developers?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 13,105
  • Replies 84
  • Likes 2
D

Deleted User

OP
(Sorry if this violates rules or is not allowed please delete it.)

So, what happened to the developers? It seems to be that some developers just crash down and stop trusting people or are banned for unknown reasons are they just disappeared for random reasons.
I'm concerned about:
Erman
Rinnegatamatamante
TheCruel
I'm just curious to what happened to them.

D

Deleted User

OP
TheCruel is in jail. I'm not saying anything else on the matter. You could look through TheCruel's freeShop thread to find out why he's in jail or let someone else mention it.
OMG. That's awful. I wonder if miyamoto has him in a prison in the Nintendo Headquarters guarded by the Nintendo Ninjas lol.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Erman is still developing, just not with this site. Here's a quick tidbit to help explain why erman left (https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/6m9r7w/a_polite_message_to_erman_3dsthemes_themely_dev/) (see last post https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-themely-a-beautiful-theme-manager.468707/page-36).

TheCruel is in jail for reasons that have nothing to do with 3DS Scene. That was very poorly worded, especially given the situation. You can read about TheCruel's situation on the Internet. Reddit has it.

Rinn prob rage quit. Who knows. Always something up his butt. He got fed up with the cancerous scene known as the 3DS Scene. You can find info about it here https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/CHMM2/issues/38.

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Rinn from what I recall left because of people always begging/asking for stuff(among those lines, could be a little bit different, but that's how I recall it :P )

Reactions: mollymax

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
D

Deleted User

OP

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
TheCruel is in jail. I'm not saying anything else on the matter. You could look through TheCruel's freeShop thread to find out why he's in jail or let someone else mention it.
I appreciate Arc13 picking up the slack with freeShop, they've really done a fantastic job with it. All the improvements they've made are amazing. :)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rinnegatamatamante is in the vita scene now. I believe he's still active there as well. drama or leaks r usually the reason devs leave scenes.

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rinnegatamatamante is in the vita scene now. I believe he's still active there as well. drama or leaks r usually the reason devs leave scenes.

Indeed, the 3DS scene is horrible IMHO, too many kids asking for "friiiii gaemz", or people misinformed. It's a big mess

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1